• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Official - Adebayor

I still think that the under par version of Ade fits in better with our team than Defoe. I love Defoe and whats he does for us but just think Ades presence even when not playing well and style of play suits us better....

I still think that the under par version of Ade fits in better with our team than Defoe. I love Defoe and whats he does for us but just think Ades presence even when not playing well and style of play suits us better....

That's true but people can say it as much as they like, if he plays like he did last season, there's no way he's going to a regular in the side. If he plays like he did two seasons ago then he can absolutely be an asset for us.

That's true but people can say it as much as they like, if he plays like he did last season, there's no way he's going to a regular in the side. If he plays like he did two seasons ago then he can absolutely be an asset for us.

I'm not sure he'd be a regular for us even if on top of his game? AVB clearly has earmarked Soldado as his main man and we seldom play two up front anymore. Could being on the left of the front three be a possibility? He always likes to pull out wide anyway....

Seems a bit harsh to take a £150k a week player to Moldova to sit on the bench, and then pick a 21-year-old striker over him in the Capital One Cup

Did we leave him in Russia!? :-k [-o<

Among the many mysteries of the world - the whereabouts of the Holy Grail, the amount of dark matter in the universe, the Riemann hypothesis, where does navel fluff come from - this has to be the most mysterious of them all. Where is Big Ade -and why isn't he getting some game time?

Bring back Ade, all -well pretty much all -is forgiven..we need to start a campaign..

Weird, I'm pretty sure I read something on the BBC website about Adebayor "limping out of training" but that he was still supposed to be assessed for last night's game but "failed to show up". The article quoted AVB as saying that it was "in the chairman's hands now".

Thing is though, I can't for the life of me find the article. So either I dreamt it (entirely possible) or they pulled it for some reason.

Mystery solved --it is all Dawson's fault it seems:

Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas said: "He suffered a setback with Michael Dawson from a challenge in training. And we have to wait until he returns.

"He suffered that setback in training and that put him out for the game."

Adebayor has Roberto Soldado and Jermain Defoe ahead of him in the pecking order and with young striker Harry Kane's reputation growing after scoring on Wednesday, it looks as though a loan move would be favourable for him.

http://talksport.com/football/tottenham-outcast-adebayor-dealt-injury-setback-13103166291

Note AVB said "that put him out for the game" which suggests he was in the running for an appearance perhaps.

Bring back Ade, all -well pretty much all -is forgiven..we need to start a campaign..

from you maybe not from me, if he had put a little bit of an effort in last season we would have finished 4th not arsenal and while i do not care overly about the champs league, they would then not have been able to buy ozil and about to win there first title for however many years. Nope i do not like that lazy prick who only plays when a contract is on over.

He can do one and **** off.

from you maybe not from me, if he had put a little bit of an effort in last season we would have finished 4th not arsenal and while i do not care overly about the champs league, they would then not have been able to buy ozil and about to win there first title for however many years. Nope i do not like that lazy prick who only plays when a contract is on over.

with the way we've failed to create for Soldado, don't you think it could have been that with Adebayor last season? no VDV, no Modric (two of our creative players during Ades great season), no one to really create chances for him (as we've seen with Soldado), so maybe A BIT harsh going by this seasons showings too?

with the way we've failed to create for Soldado, don't you think it could have been that with Adebayor last season? no VDV, no Modric (two of our creative players during Ades great season), no one to really create chances for him (as we've seen with Soldado), so maybe A BIT harsh going by this seasons showings too?

But last season we DID create quite a few decent chances and it was the combined woeful finishing of Ade and Defoe that cost us

But last season we DID create quite a few decent chances and it was the combined woeful finishing of Ade and Defoe that cost us

Ade missed a few sitters, but strikers do. I'm sure if we had penalties last year, Ade would have got his goal tally up, I mean isn't Soldado?

Nope did you even watch us last season, i think that clip in whichever game it was when the free kick went in and all of our attacking players ran for the rebound and ade was just stood there summed him up perfectly. Lazy git who only plays well when he wants a new contract. Next season he will play well because he will need to get teams interested in him for the following season.

Leave him to rot till next season then play him. We owe that git nothing. Same as defoe, yeah defoe does not have the bad attitude but he had his chances last season and he showed his level. I like defoe as a man and he is spurs now, but some people think he has earnt a place in the first team for the league. He has not he had his chance last season and could not hack it.

I do like defoe as a guy and a player and hope he sticks around but performances are the key.

Nope did you even watch us last season, i think that clip in whichever game it was when the free kick went in and all of our attacking players ran for the rebound and ade was just stood there summed him up perfectly. Lazy git who only plays well when he wants a new contract. Next season he will play well because he will need to get teams interested in him for the following season.

Leave him to rot till next season then play him. We owe that git nothing. Same as defoe, yeah defoe does not have the bad attitude but he had his chances last season and he showed his level. I like defoe as a man and he is spurs now, but some people think he has earnt a place in the first team for the league. He has not he had his chance last season and could not hack it.

I do like defoe as a guy and a player and hope he sticks around but performances are the key.

thats his game though. he isnt a poacher like Soldado who would run in and look for a rebound, so not sure what you were expecting when watching him unless you had your hopes high. On form Adebayor from 2011/2012 is better than Soldado, adds more to the team plus can score goals and terrorise almost any defence in world football. It's just a shame he doesn't care.

I can count on your signature then.

Not even November and you are handing them the league?? Really? Can't see it myself but hey ho.

Back