• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Really???

What's the evidence that the players don't like him?

Even if this is the case, Teddy Sheringham and Andy Cole hated each other's guts but that did not stop them contributing to the most successful side in EPL history.

Finally nobody is calling for Ade to be given a new contract! All some people like me are saying is that faced with a Hobson's choice between him and Soldado, he may provide better stop gap until the end of the season

We dont need a stop gap any more.
We have just 13 games left, no fixture congestion and Harry Kane should play every minute.

I agree that he is not the answer beyond June but do you honestly think he could have done worse than Soldado?

Well that's the issue, you can never tell what Ade is going to turn up. He could easily have slotted that chance away just as easy as he could have tripped over his own feet and fallen flat on his arse.

Well that's the issue, you can never tell what Ade is going to turn up. He could easily have slotted that chance away just as easy as he could have tripped over his own feet and fallen flat on his arse.

Unfortunately we know EXACTLY what Soldado will turn up - one that will bottle every chance that comes his way. I honestly cannot for the life of me understand how - for purely footballing reasons - people still continue to believe that even Ade MKII is not better than the Soldado of the past 3 months - who has deteriorated into total and utter incompetence...

I have a feeling either him or Bobby will finally deliver off the bench Sunday...

demosthenes-quote-there-is-a-great-deal-of-wishful-thinking-in-such.jpg

No one has driven him out, it's him doing his own thing .

Why shouldn't we discuss/moan about him if we want to ? There's ongoing threads about Bale , Sherwood, Redknapp and we're not to discuss Adebayor?

Talk about what you want, I just don't know how much more discussion can be had over the point 'Ade's a qunt.' Sherwood, Redknapp, Bale, they have all moved on, people can talk about how they do/did at the next club, they can say how it might have been if they were kept here etc. Ade was given a chance earlier in the season, he didn't take it and played poorly. He seems to have a bad attitude as evidenced by not getting back from the African Nations Cup that time. I don't hate him (and I appreciate his two good spells of form for us, more than I appreciate Soldado's zero good spells of form), but I'm glad he's on the way out, as the club doesn't need any divisive figures.

Who cares what he tweets ffs

In my spare online time, I like to read news regarding Spurs and quite often find myself bumping into Adebayor's social media on the News Now page . Like yourself, I don't follow Tweets and Instagrams. However, when I know a player has withdrawn his labour, is taking the tinkle out of the club we follow to the tune of 100g per week and in the week leading up to massive games too, I like to have my little rant.:mad:

:D

Talk about what you want, I just don't know how much more discussion can be had over the point 'Ade's a qunt.' Sherwood, Redknapp, Bale, they have all moved on, people can talk about how they do/did at the next club, they can say how it might have been if they were kept here etc. Ade was given a chance earlier in the season, he didn't take it and played poorly. He seems to have a bad attitude as evidenced by not getting back from the African Nations Cup that time. I don't hate him (and I appreciate his two good spells of form for us, more than I appreciate Soldado's zero good spells of form), but I'm glad he's on the way out, as the club doesn't need any divisive figures.

I hate him , I don't mind admitting it. His holding our football club back and hurting us .

He's not making himself available and he's not on his way out until June 2016. That's another 7-8 million pounds being drained from our club.

We've got til 2016 apparently, so we're looking at a 500 page job to get shot of him.
WHAT? What do you mean, he is contracted for yet another year? For GHod's sake, someone get rid of this mess.

I would rather play Dier up front than either Soldadud or Ade.

Back