• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Seeing that Ade is so sensitive to the media, I wonder if he will ever recover from the last week. Hearing the home crowd chant Kane and Soldado could be the hair that breaks the camels back.

Is he injured or dropped?

Mate...

There is a third option beginning with 's'...

s********

It will be very, very interesting to see how this gets handled long-term. He has charmed his way back into good graces before. I wonder if time, on that front, has finally run out for him?

If we operate something of an honest meritocracy, then he will certainly not be in the starting 11 for Prem matches for quite some time.

Mate...

There is a third option beginning with 's'...

s********

It will be very, very interesting to see how this gets handled long-term. He has charmed his way back into good graces before. I wonder if time, on that front, has finally run out for him?

If we operate something of an honest meritocracy, then he will certainly not be in the starting 11 for Prem matches for quite some time.

The fourth is he is a ****...

I think we will get rid end of the year and stick with Soldado and Kane plus bringing in a third perhaps as a main striker not sure. I think Poch has seen the light.

Was at the game yesterday and my mate I sit with plays 5 a side with David Howells. Apparently Ade, Kaboul and Capoue had a bust up with the likes of Mason, Kane. basically the young, new players saying were told by Ade and co that they weren't pulling their weight. Mason and co turned around and said its you senior players that are letting the team down, massive bust up and that's why Ade, Kaboul and Capoue aren't playing now.

Whether true or not who knows but explains the sudden absences.

Was at the game yesterday and my mate I sit with plays 5 a side with David Howells. Apparently Ade, Kaboul and Capoue had a bust up with the likes of Mason, Kane. basically the young, new players saying were told by Ade and co that they weren't pulling their weight. Mason and co turned around and said its you senior players that are letting the team down, massive bust up and that's why Ade, Kaboul and Capoue aren't playing now.

That, but I think particularly his actions after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game has ****ed off Daniel Levy to the point where he's prepared to let him rot in the reserves with Benny.

Um, that was all said a week ago by the ITKs

How on Earth does Etienne Capoue get to call himself a 'senior' player?

Kaboul is straight back in squad and was a sub yesterday.

I would absolutely love to know also how exactly Ade, Kaboul and Capoue get it into their heads that Mason and Kane aren't pulling their weight. I mean you've got 2 young players, one who has performed beyond expectation since being handed his debut and the other who had already racked up 8 or 9 goals at the point of this argument. How exactly do they have any room to say these guys aren't pulling their weight? Frankly bizarre.

Back