• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Official - Adebayor

If he sets foot on the White Hart Lane turf again all my remaining season ticket will end up on StubHub.

Wouldn't be surprised if Levy has had a word, as a chairman I'd be annoyed if an employee was on 80k+ a week and not actually 'working'!

It's not the chairman's place to question the manager on who he picks or doesn't pick, we don't wanna turn into Chelsea where basically Abramovich picks the team. How many managers has he let go because they didn't pick his pet Fernando Torres?

It's not the chairman's place to question the manager on who he picks or doesn't pick, we don't wanna turn into Chelsea where basically Abramovich picks the team. How many managers has he let go because they didn't pick his pet Fernando Torres?

I have a feeling that Willian was also an Abramovich purchase. Just from the way it played out it stinks of the chairman reading Russian 4-4-2 on the khazi, and making a call as he was curling one out.

Loan system needs to be reformed.

I have a feeling that Willian was also an Abramovich purchase. Just from the way it played out it stinks of the chairman reading Russian 4-4-2 on the khazi, and making a call as he was curling one out.

Loan system needs to be reformed.

That has to be one of the most surreal things I have ever read:-&

So, you're not a Spurs fan, you're an Anti-Ade Fan?

There are limits, surely?

Whilst I just think Ade's a bit of a prick rather than hate him, I wouldn't watch a Spurs team with Suarez in it, or managed by Di Canio.

I have never been convinced of Adebayor. Didn't like it when we bought him. But his brilliant individual performance against Chelsea last season proved he can still be usefull to us.

Last edited:

Playing him today against his former club could be a masterstroke and a complete f#ck up.

It could be just the inspiration he needs, and put in a masterclass, or, more than likely, we would see a repeat of the NLD with him too 'fired-up' and see him in the shower before HT

Would be nice to see Adebayor celebrating a goal like this in front of the away fans at the Etihad today...

[video=dailymotion;xagtn3]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xagtn3_adebayor-v-arsenal-goal-celebration_sport[/video]

There are limits, surely?

Whilst I just think Ade's a bit of a prick rather than hate him, I wouldn't watch a Spurs team with Suarez in it, or managed by Di Canio.

Well, Di Canio for his political beliefs, fair enough. Suarez, I said the same in the summer with the caveat of "if he didn't change" - he seems to have changed drastically so far.

All Adebayor has 'done wrong' is had a shocking second season - but Jermain Defoe once only scored 4 league goals in a season... And has played for Arsenal. Everything else is either a non-story, or a half story.

Would be nice to see Adebayor celebrating a goal like this in front of the away fans at the Etihad today...

[video=dailymotion;xagtn3]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xagtn3_adebayor-v-arsenal-goal-celebration_sport[/video]

Don't mind if he doesn't celebrate if and when he scores a goal. But will be very annoyed if he jokes around with ManCity players after the match, like he did against Arsenal last time. Some Arsenal sites still have that image of him joking around with Arsenal players after we lost 2-5.

Dont mind if he doesnt play. I guess AVB has had enough of this prick and I had enough last season...

Well, Di Canio for his political beliefs, fair enough. Suarez, I said the same in the summer with the caveat of "if he didn't change" - he seems to have changed drastically so far.

All Adebayor has 'done wrong' is had a shocking second season - but Jermain Defoe once only scored 4 league goals in a season... And has played for Arsenal. Everything else is either a non-story, or a half story.

And cvnted off his teammates for how little they earn compared to him. And disappeared halfway through a season when his performances had been well below par. And took ages to come back. And then had another sabbatical during the summer.

Watching that again, I can still cant believe he ran all that way to celebrate. Has anyone still got the gif of the Arsenal fans going mad in front of him. I need a bit of a laugh?

Watching that again, I can still cant believe he ran all that way to celebrate. Has anyone still got the gif of the Arsenal fans going mad in front of him. I need a bit of a laugh?

This one?

fanscity.gif

Oh what a star.

Thats the one,the gif that keeps giving. You can just watch it over and over, and pick a different one to watch each time.

The bloke that disappears under the guy in the yellow shirt is my favourite

Wish he'd done that when he scored for us against them at the Emirates :lol:

Back