• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Doesn't matter if they get an F1 Spygate level for the fine (£50mil) cos it is just peanuts in the grand scheme of their wealth.

Only recourses, if these charges stick and are actioned upon, is points deduction or demotion to the Championship - either way, it means the Goon twunts will win the league.. So, a fine will be nice pls lol

I don't care if it means the goons win the world cup. City have been cheating and need to be punished properly. If they're not Saudi Sportswashing Machine will just do the exact same thing as will every other club.

The punishment probably won't be this season anyway. They've only just been charged. It will take a while.

Please just investigate all clubs like every club.... any one cheating can go down a division ... we talk about Olympic athletes ruining moments for others when they take banned substances etc ...

Over 100 breaches. Each deserving of a punishment if guilty. I want far more than a 30point deduction.

In many cases of multiple charges a few are not proved and some might be grouped together. 3 yr transfer ban would restrict their development and 30pts would almost certainly stop them qualifying for CL.

In many cases of multiple charges a few are not proved and some might be grouped together. 3 yr transfer ban would restrict their development and 30pts would almost certainly stop them qualifying for CL.

This isn't just breaching ffp though on numerous times. This is falsifying accounts then spending years trying to block the prems investigation and refusing to cooperate.

They will find a loophole and get away with it yet again

Exactly. It wont happen, it opens up a can of worms if they start deducting points.

I mean the Scousers are already claiming 3 more league titles now. Where would it stop, do we get awarded the League Cup 2020? Do Stoke City get awarded the FA Cup from 2011

Exactly. It wont happen, it opens up a can of worms if they start deducting points.

I mean the Scousers are already claiming 3 more league titles now. Where would it stop, do we get awarded the League Cup 2020? Do Stoke City get awarded the FA Cup from 2011

Just don't do retrospective punishments. But if found guilty they have to be punished or what is the point of having the rules in the first place?

Emirates Marketing Project will get away with it in the same way Chelsea have. Its a non-story again. Loads of “this punishment will happen”, “that punishment will happen” when in reality nothing will happen. The Prem haven’t got the bollox to punish them because it will end up cheapening their brand.

Its all flimflam, lets face it.

They should either Cap the spending of all clubs, or just abolish the caps altogether.

Back