• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Someone will have their tax haven accounts filled up, and this thing will fizzle out with a slap on the wrist, £20.000 fine.

Dunno about that. After the euro mps got caught taking money from qatar i doubt people will want to risk it. Especially while the investigation is ongoing.

Also the prem is run by the teams who are owned by billionaires.

Last edited:
Interesting, Simon Jordan actually believes the PL might push this because the government has been looking at an independent regulator.

Being willing to meaningfully punish City would be their way of saying "we can manage our own house, don't need oversight"

I'm thinking with it happening at the same time as Juve again, the PL can't brush it under the carpet and have to act in as serious of a fashion.

Didn't Emirates Marketing Project get relegated from the now Championship for financial irregularities too?

I'm thinking with it happening at the same time as Juve again, the PL can't brush it under the carpet and have to act in as serious of a fashion.

Didn't Emirates Marketing Project get relegated from the now Championship for financial irregularities too?

The prem is run by the clubs. Can see the other club owners wanting them punished.

Think it would be difficult to just brush under the carpet. What the actual punishment would be is a different question.

Interesting, Simon Jordan actually believes the PL might push this because the government has been looking at an independent regulator.

Being willing to meaningfully punish City would be their way of saying "we can manage our own house, don't need oversight"

If they could ensure the process doesn't rule on a punishment until after the season ends and the Goons have been caught, that'd be great.
Then give the Citizens merry hell for the start of next season. Starting with a 20 pt deduction would be fun. That should sate Guardiola's weird quest to play little mini-missions to make life difficult for himself as well.

Panel members for this independent commission are yet to be appointed, and there'll be a fair bit of material and argument to sift through. So hopefully it's more than four months to reach an end.

If they could ensure the process doesn't rule on a punishment until after the season ends and the Goons have been caught, that'd be great.
Then give the Citizens merry hell for the start of next season. Starting with a 20 pt deduction would be fun. That should sate Guardiola's weird quest to play little mini-missions to make life difficult for himself as well.

Panel members for this independent commission are yet to be appointed, and there'll be a fair bit of material and argument to sift through. So hopefully it's more than four months to reach an end.

Add a transfer ban for a couple of seasons to that, some fines and independent oversight on their sponsorship deals in the future.

Just speculating of course. Most important right now would be someone other than the bastards down the road winning the league.

Will this galvanise Pep and the players to try to win the league as a last chance before punishment hits, or will it be a total distraction as players (and Pep) start to look for ways to leave what might be a sinking ship?

So thats the goons winning the league now then.

United have a good chance of catching them. I reckon they will. Arteta looked like he'd brick the bed at the end of Saturday's game. Arsenal are going to drop a lot of points during the run-in and United have momentum.

So even if City lose points (and I don't think that will happen) there is a back-up.

Doesn't matter if they get an F1 Spygate level for the fine (£50mil) cos it is just peanuts in the grand scheme of their wealth.

Only recourses, if these charges stick and are actioned upon, is points deduction or demotion to the Championship - either way, it means the Goon twunts will win the league.. So, a fine will be nice pls lol

Back