• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

For what it's worth, Warnock himself spoke about Djed's attitude issues back in 2020. And with the skills that the kid possesses it is a bit of a head scratcher why Ange let him go on loan. Attitude issues would be the most likely explanation. If he goes out on loan again, given we do need his skills in that position, then it would strongly point to that.

Warnock made the comments regarding his mentality being wrong, but said he had all the ability to go to a top club, the comments were not even that harsh.

Spence posted this after the PO final, but if a tacoish thing to do

Warnock made the comments regarding his mentality being wrong, but said he had all the ability to go to a top club, the comments were not even that harsh.

Spence posted this after the PO final, but if a tacoish thing to do

Warnock said he has the ability to play in the PL, but he also said that with his mentality he could see him playing non-league football in 5 years' time.

Sky are saying Spurs recalled him not that Leeds ended the loan.

Also he has been injured virtually all his time there and got back fit recently and played all the games he was available for (about 5 games) apart from the last when he was an unused sub iirc.

His spell with us has been very disappointing, I had high hopes for him, he looked the right profile of player, there should be a player in there. I wonder if Ange can get something from him. 🤔

His spell with us has been very disappointing, I had high hopes for him, he looked the right profile of player, there should be a player in there. I wonder if Ange can get something from him. 🤔
Ange will get players with the right attitude to perform to their full potential, but I don't think he will bother sorting out attitude problems, if that's what the issue is. He has created a very strong team spirit and I doubt he will disrupt it to see if he can get a tune out of Spence, of all players. Hopefully the lad has come back with his tail between his legs and is willing to put in the hard work to earn himself a place in the squad.

I’ll post here what I was told earlier by my Leeds supporting mates
They want another player in on loan and Spence was a reactionary loan as cover only …
We will see

I’ll post here what I was told earlier by my Leeds supporting mates
They want another player in on loan and Spence was a reactionary loan as cover only …
We will see

I could only see 3 players on loan there (including spence). Championship teams can have 4 ,only 2 over 23. He only turned 23 this season so he's not effected. Or am i missing something?

What the fudge is wrong with these kids? They have the opportunity of a lifetime that millions of other kids can only dream of and their bricky attitude causing them to throw it all away. fudging idiots.
Might just be what is being reported. He may have mental health issues, after what happened with Dele it's clear that the footballing silver spoon doesn't resolve all ailments.

I could only see 3 players on loan there (including spence). Championship teams can have 4 ,only 2 over 23. He only turned 23 this season so he's not effected. Or am i missing something?
Just going on what no mates have said
They are getting in another player .. we will see

If Royal is covering Romero, then we needed another player to cover Porro. Think he could do well if he knuckles down.

I could only see 3 players on loan there (including spence). Championship teams can have 4 ,only 2 over 23. He only turned 23 this season so he's not affected. Or am i missing something?
I guess we don’t really know. They’re in a playoff position right now and know what they need to get over the line. Could be they need to free up 2 loan spots and full back cover isn’t a priority. Like I said who knows

If only Antonio would have been profusely complimentary about Djed, he'd have won the ballon d'or by now. What a total barsteward, labelling him as a club signing, in the way that every signing that has ever happened also falls in to the same category of being a club signing.

I'm guessing it's not clear in both clubs statements about whether he was let go by Leeds or recalled by us but this is the post truth era where people just decide what they want to believe and run with it. Hopefully Spence can get another good loan somewhere he'll slot in to the team and get back on track. It's always tough to dispell rumours about poor attitude as they will pop up the second anything doesn't go well even in the absence of evidence.

I can't help but feel things may have gone better for him if he had returned to Forest as he was class for them the promotion season, but it wasn't necessarily an option. It was always going to be harder to get in to a Spurs team, especially with Conte who reasonably wants to have the finished product rather than prospects.

Last edited:
If Royal is covering Romero, then we needed another player to cover Porro. Think he could do well if he knuckles down.
He has the skill set
Is he coachable.. I don’t know
I do find the attitude things very reactive I have to say
His attitude was so bad that they played him in all the December games I believe
Who knows, but speculation is IMO lazy and potential harmful

Ange clearly likes and trusts Emerson and when he played RB earlier in the season he looked very good in the system. Long road into the team for Spence though I think he has talent.

I can't help but feel things may have gone better for him if he had returned to Forest as he was class for them the promotion season, but it wasn't necessarily an option. It was always going to be harder to get in to a Spurs team, especially with Conte who reasonably wants to have the finished product rather than prospects.

It's actually forbidden by EPL rules to buy a player then loan them to another EPL club in the same window. So he either had to go abroad, like he did, or back to the championship

Ange clearly likes and trusts Emerson and when he played RB earlier in the season he looked very good in the system. Long road into the team for Spence though I think he has talent.

Talent is not enough to make it, we've all worked or played with people with talent but are arseholes and disrupt things. Once a young person gets this reputation its hard to shift. Sometimes a move abroad is better for them as it could be mates that are the problem.

Back