• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

I've only been to Genoa once and wasn't overly impressed. It felt a bit like Italy's Southampton (dull functional port town). Are there more exciting parts of it too?
I would imagine there's a certain air of excitement driving over/living under the road bridges.......

I've only been to Genoa once and wasn't overly impressed. It felt a bit like Italy's Southampton (dull functional port town). Are there more exciting parts of it too?

Like you only been once, like a lot of Italian cities got some nice old architecture and piazzas, wanted to see Garibaldi museum but it was closed.

Seems like he's throwing away his career, lots of comments about his application. What a shame, seems to have the raw talent but not the mindset.

Seems like he's throwing away his career, lots of comments about his application. What a shame, seems to have the raw talent but not the mindset.
Reports today say that Spence was often late to meetings and also missed a club do.
In general (from scant video evidence) he seems to mope about and play it cool and be quite shy/retiring so I think his whole vibe is a bit 'meh whatevs' which is not what managers want.

Reports today say that Spence was often late to meetings and also missed a club do.
In general (from scant video evidence) he seems to mope about and play it cool and be quite shy/retiring so I think his whole vibe is a bit 'meh whatevs' which is not what managers want.

I think managers can handle quiet or introverted characters, what they can't handle is players not putting in the effort and messing up the basics like being on time for training etc. That's nothing to do with a laid back vibe, that's just lazy and disrespectful.

At genoa?

Back