• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

But on the bright side they spunked it all on brick and have committed themselves over the next 8 years to paying off (I’m guessing with up-fronts deducted) around £500m?

And all of it on complete and utter dross.

Should limit them quite a lot because they can never recoup the amount spent on the players they’ve signed. Unless they make dodgy Saudi sales

That's the hope.
But Palmer, Fofana, Lavia, Caicedo, Fernandes, Nkunku should all retain significant value.

But on the bright side they spunked it all on brick and have committed themselves over the next 8 years to paying off (I’m guessing with up-fronts deducted) around £500m?

And all of it on complete and utter dross.

Should limit them quite a lot because they can never recoup the amount spent on the players they’ve signed. Unless they make dodgy Saudi sales
We don't know that. Most of them have spent so much time on the injury list, it's hard to tell how they'll turn out.

There's probably something in there about wage reviews at certain points - iirc we used to regularly increase players wages if they progressed quickly, multiple times for the same player(s)

Yep, on that length he probably has set increases based on appearances, performances, targets

Good again today, although could've been better. Won the ball back to start our attack for the second goal so pleased with that. Will turn 21 in a few months so is still so young. Hope we offer him a new contract at the end of this year if he keeps playing well.
-16 September 2023
I'm glad we got the business done.

Last edited:
Only turned 21 a couple of weeks ago. What a player he was as a 20 year old.
If we can keep signing players like Sarr and Udogie every summer and loaning them back on a conveyor belt of talent, we will really be motoring. No resting on our laurels, keep the players coming along the belt whether we think we need them or not.

Only turned 21 a couple of weeks ago. What a player he was as a 20 year old.
If we can keep signing players like Sarr and Udogie every summer and loaning them back on a conveyor belt of talent, we will really be motoring. No resting on our laurels, keep the players coming along the belt whether we think we need them or not.

Or get good loans for some of our youngsters.

Or get good loans for some of our youngsters.

This, between our academy, some of senior buys that haven't quite settled (Spence to Skipp) and future players like the kid we bought in Croatia, we need to build a robust loan model.

I think we see it, players that have are young but have a certain amount of senior game time tend to settle in better.

That was the softest yellow card I've seen since the late 1960s. These kind of challenges never result in yellows, quite a few times they are never free kicks either.
I think it was yellow because he was "almost" through on goal.
It is super frustrating because Udogie has plenty of pace and should have just waited half a second and barged him properly shoulder to shoulder, rather than a small shove.
I fully understand taking a player out if you cannot catch them, but Udogie would easily have caught him.

I think it was yellow because he was "almost" through on goal.
It is super frustrating because Udogie has plenty of pace and should have just waited half a second and barged him properly shoulder to shoulder, rather than a small shove.
I fully understand taking a player out if you cannot catch them, but Udogie would easily have caught him.
I think the guy was offside but as they dont flag anymore…. We will never know

That was the softest yellow card I've seen since the late 1960s. These kind of challenges never result in yellows, quite a few times they are never free kicks either.
Yep. Absolutely ridiculous yellow card. As you said , sometimes they aren't even given as a foul.

Amazing energy levels getting up and down the pitch and very strong. Hopefully starts being a bit more greedy and getting his shots off.
The next Bale?!

Back