• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

Glad it looks like it was just cramp in the hamstring. He was a 'get out of jail free card' a few times for us today. Quick and powerful. Hope he looks to shoot more as he looks the real deal and gets in to the box multiple times per game.

Glad it looks like it was just cramp in the hamstring. He was a 'get out of jail free card' a few times for us today. Quick and powerful. Hope he looks to shoot more as he looks the real deal and gets in to the box multiple times per game.
Desperately need some cover for him
Such a special player

There isn’t one
You can look at the “big sides” and there isn’t one who does what he does
Yeah I don't like to overly overhype our players as some love to do but when I look around I don't see any LBs as compentant as him purely in a defensive sense. He's an absolute monster almost impossible to beat 1 on 1. Then you add that he has great general defensive nous, great at covering over into space, great at interceptions etc. I haven't even mentioned his on the ball play. Possibly his only weakness is an unwillingness to shoot with his right and a lack of shooting from him. Otherwise he's almost perfect in every category.

He adds so much to our in possession and attacking play without sacrificing his defensive responsibility or ability.

Yeah I don't like to overly overhype our players as some love to do but when I look around I don't see any LBs as compentant as him purely in a defensive sense. He's an absolute monster almost impossible to beat 1 on 1. Then you add that he has great general defensive nous, great at covering over into space, great at interceptions etc. I haven't even mentioned his on the ball play. Possibly his only weakness is an unwillingness to shoot with his right and a lack of shooting from him. Otherwise he's almost perfect in every category.

He adds so much to our in possession and attacking play without sacrificing his defensive responsibility or ability.

After signing an extension to his contract I'm waiting for the media to start putting him up for sale as he needs to join a big club to match his talent and win things.

After signing an extension to his contract I'm waiting for the media to start putting him up for sale as he needs to join a big club to match his talent and win things.
The way a lot of our players are performing this season, I guess there is confusion as to which of them to repeatedly tout to other clubs. It was a lot simpler with Kane, at least in recent seasons.

When we have more of our first team back I could see Sarr covering in Udogie’s absence.
sarr has been a generalist of sorts and needs to find his niche to be special - i agree that he could fit a box to box, "full back finisher" ( gets up and joins in attack) role quite well

Udogie, Vicario and Son were in Carragher’s team of the year. Neville had Udogie and Son.

He's either been in, or been considered for every pundits half season team.

The age/lack of PL experience is what is scary with this kid, no right to be that good is a defensive sense in a side that asks a lot of the defenders.

Do agree, if he adds a little more end product to some of those runs/positional plays, he will then be WC and the big names will come calling.

Back