• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

He’s only just 21 and he already plays with such maturity. Considering he has only arrived this season to the Premier League and plays to the level that he has then wow. I think that there’s an argument to say that he has been the best left back in the Premier League this season.

At his best he certainly could be one of the best if not the best in the league for sure! He's a bit rash and immature at times though, has cost us a bit with some bad decisions this season. But he's young and learning. Overall I'm over the moon with the lad, such a good lively player. He's everywhere!

He’s only just 21 and he already plays with such maturity. Considering he has only arrived this season to the Premier League and plays to the level that he has then wow. I think that there’s an argument to say that he has been the best left back in the Premier League this season.
He is and he isn’t
His all round game is the best
But he has made some ricks which people will focus on
He reminds me of second season Kyle walker when he was here

Seems strange to say after he just got his first goal but hopefully he matures and becomes a bit more confident/relaxed when he goes forward into those attacking positions. Sometimes you can see him surge into the box and then choose the wrong/sometimes unselfish option, When he should have a bit more confidence and just go for goal etc. It's normal though, He has been an amazing signing already and really nailed down the LB spot

Last edited:
Well deserved and hope the club can match up to Udogie's expecatations as he is probably in some top club's wish list now. Thanks Paratici!

The new rules won't limit contracts to 5 years. Just amortisation in regards to ffp. (Which is the depreciation in value of the player, usually measured by the length of the contract).
Ah yes. the initial breaking news headline was misleading. Articles have now come out with more detail to clarify this point.
Sadly, Chelsea have already been able to massively use this accounting loophole to enable their heavy spending and it won't be backdated.

Ah yes. the initial breaking news headline was misleading. Articles have now come out with more detail to clarify this point.
Sadly, Chelsea have already been able to massively use this accounting loophole to enable their heavy spending and it won't be backdated.
But on the bright side they spunked it all on brick and have committed themselves over the next 8 years to paying off (I’m guessing with up-fronts deducted) around £500m?

And all of it on complete and utter dross.

Should limit them quite a lot because they can never recoup the amount spent on the players they’ve signed. Unless they make dodgy Saudi sales

Fantastic news about Destiny. Really wasn’t expecting that. Does anyone know what the wage is set at?

7 years is such a long time. Age 21 to 28.

I’m suprised he’s agreed it. Doesn’t mean we’ll keep him that long if we don’t progress and someone comes in. But also feels he’s not left himself any wiggle room at all for wage increases now

Fantastic news about Destiny. Really wasn’t expecting that. Does anyone know what the wage is set at?

7 years is such a long time. Age 21 to 28.

I’m suprised he’s agreed it. Doesn’t mean we’ll keep him that long if we don’t progress and someone comes in. But also feels he’s not left himself any wiggle room at all for wage increases now

There's probably something in there about wage reviews at certain points - iirc we used to regularly increase players wages if they progressed quickly, multiple times for the same player(s)

Back