• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

Man U fans claiming a penalty for the hands around the waist. Might have been a bit silly but, fudge me, it's not a pen. Just look at the way the United lad falls to the ground,

Remember at the start of the season when most of us thought he couldn't defend and were concerned he wouldn't suit the EPL? 😁🙈

Udogie is the fittest player on the pitch . He has the perfect balance of stamina, speed and mass for football , can we clone him?

Last edited:
Love this kid to bits, had probably his worse game for us so far but never tried to hide and still managed to look good in moments. 20 years of age this guy is going to be world class as he matures.

Yeh he made mistakes but he was far from horrendous yesterday either, the pass back you can actually see what happened and his reference to seeing the player was because (IMO) a clash in kits in his eyeline, you see the goal from one angle and Toney would have almost appeared from nowhere in his sight, was poor but forgivable.

Like you say, lads gonna be class

Yeh he made mistakes but he was far from horrendous yesterday either, the pass back you can actually see what happened and his reference to seeing the player was because (IMO) a clash in kits in his eyeline, you see the goal from one angle and Toney would have almost appeared from nowhere in his sight, was poor but forgivable.

I'm a fan, but he was very bad yesterday

He needs to work on his passes backwards. He cost us against West Ham, and could have against Brentford yesterday. But this is more a weakness that needs to be addressed and not actually blaming of him. He is an excellent player especially for his age and we are lucky that he’s one of ours.

On another note….It’s frustrating that so many so called online pundits and streamers seem to be completely incapable of pronouncing his name correctly. I think it’s disrespectful to Udogie that he’s been with us for 6 months+ and still people, people who get paid very well in their line of work, can’t pronounce his name correctly, it’s not like it’s even difficult.

Their kit is horrendous and 100% didnt help

To be completely honest, his first pass wasn't great but why was VDV in the left mid position? if he was further behind the play in line with romero we could have cut out the attack or atleast held up the play for players to get back and it would have been an easier and safer option for Udogie to pass it to.

Romero could have dropped in line with Maupay aswell and he would have been a safer option too. You can see what Udogie was trying to achieve as if the pass had been good he would have played it to Bentancur and then we would have had an overload as we had Richie, Kulu, Skip Porro and Werner all ready to attack aswell as Maddison who was a little deeper dragging another player out for Bentancur to run into space or becoming the free man when the player pressed Bentancur. Not saying Udogie wasn't at fault but our positioning when we lose the ball in these areas hasn't been great all season.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    837.8 KB · Views: 6
Also their second goal happens, he clearly wasn't aware that Toney was still that deep which is all down to awareness. I have a saying with my young team that i coach and thats "Don't assume, Know" which means don't assume players are going to be free or be where you think they are going to be, you have to know for definite before playing that ball, unfortunately Udogie done the complete opposite which happens even to the best players from time to time. He is still young and i have no doubt he will become a top top talent. You have to make mistakes to learn from them and this is an environment Ange wants them in, don't be afraid to take risks and learn from the mistakes you will make from time to time.

Also their second goal happens, he clearly wasn't aware that Toney was still that deep which is all down to awareness. I have a saying with my young team that i coach and thats "Don't assume, Know" which means don't assume players are going to be free or be where you think they are going to be, you have to know for definite before playing that ball, unfortunately Udogie done the complete opposite which happens even to the best players from time to time. He is still young and i have no doubt he will become a top top talent. You have to make mistakes to learn from them and this is an environment Ange wants them in, don't be afraid to take risks and learn from the mistakes you will make from time to time.

I need to look at the goal again but fairly certain VDV is pointing back towards goal. Could be saying " careful, Toney is there" but gut feeling is he didn't see him either and suggested the ball back was on.

Back