• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

As long as Perisic is playing the way he is we don't need Udogie în January. He has enough time to shadow him next year.

Looks a very decent player whenever I’ve seen him, 3 games this season. Different leagues so different quality opposition but looks on a completely different level to Sess or anything Perisic has given at LWB so far (set pieces aside).

Looks a very decent player whenever I’ve seen him, 3 games this season. Different leagues so different quality opposition but looks on a completely different level to Sess or anything Perisic has given at LWB so far (set pieces aside).
Yeah he can run
Is quick
And doesn’t appear to be mentally broken

I wouldn't want him shadowing Perisic at all, Perisic has been bang average and can't defend for brick.
Not fair to comment now. He has been great in the first part, our best signing. Now he isnt playing very well and I agree with the critics. I will be back when he starts playing good football again.

Not fair to comment now. He has been great in the first part, our best signing. Now he isnt playing very well and I agree with the critics. I will be back when he starts playing good football again.
Perisic is clearly a committed professional and a long time winner who would be a great influence on younger players. He’s just not a defender.

Are you actually having a laugh? he put in a couple of good crosses and that is it, even in his first few months he wasn't spectacular by any means.

Perisic is clearly a committed professional and a long time winner who would be a great influence on younger players. He’s just not a defender.

Was getting around 10 goals a season and a hatful of assist which suggests he is not a WB, has 5/6 assists this season which kinda backs that up.

Blokes been a class talent in his time, yeh he has been poor defensively for us but anyone who can't see that he may be a positive influence interms of whats needed at a highest level are probably trolling like normal

Was getting around 10 goals a season and a hatful of assist which suggests he is not a WB, has 5/6 assists this season which kinda backs that up.

Blokes been a class talent in his time, yeh he has been poor defensively for us but anyone who can't see that he may be a positive influence interms of whats needed at a highest level are probably trolling like normal

He would have been more productive upfront if he had been playing ahead of Son.

Are you actually having a laugh? he put in a couple of good crosses and that is it, even in his first few months he wasn't spectacular by any means.
He has been playing well în the first part of the season. His crosses are a real threat, our only WB that can actually did that before we signed Porro. Hopefully he can create danger as well.

https://streamin.me/v/ce4de1d1

I know some people were behaving in a histrionic manner towards Porro's debut, but having Destiny and Pedro as attacking threats will force teams to sit back against us more. Things have been so rocky this season but with one or two CBs coming in, I think we'd be set as a team for next season. Whether we play Conte's rigid 5-2-3 or switch to 4-2-3-1 (or 4-3-3 with a DM), we will be dangerous from the wings.

He has been playing well în the first part of the season. His crosses are a real threat, our only WB that can actually did that before we signed Porro. Hopefully he can create danger as well.
I disagree with you. I think he has been poor overall. His defending is poor and his attacking output is low. Take away the assists from corner kicks and his attacking numbers would be virually non existent wouldn't they?

Back