• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

Any chance we can maybe bung them a few quid and cancel the rest of the loan? Would be great to get him in now.

Or send them Sess ?

could be why Sess has been a bit anxioius this season

Sess is anxious because he simply hasn't shown the level at Spurs.

Came on, instantly got caught ball watching in the box, could have cost us. Perisic is so much better.

I suspect we go Perisic/Udogie next season.

As tempting as it could be, best for him to get a full season playing, bring him in for pre-season.

Sess is anxious because he simply hasn't shown the level at Spurs.

Came on, instantly got caught ball watching in the box, could have cost us. Perisic is so much better.

I suspect we go Perisic/Udogie next season.

As tempting as it could be, best for him to get a full season playing, bring him in for pre-season.

Whilst I get what your saying I don’t think it would be detrimental to bring him in now after all its only a few months early.

At the moment we have Perisic and Sessegnon who is a really weird player. He should be showing serious signs of being a beast by now.

Udogie on the other hand is showing everything and would improve us and our chances of achievement this season immeasurably.

I hope we are doing all we can to end the loan and sending them Sessegnon on loan or loan to buy would be the ideal solution.

One would've thought that with Destiny's imminent arrival (most likely for next season vs. this window), Sess would know that his place is going to be under serious threat. Destiny is 2.5 years younger than Sess but seems to be more ahead in his progression (to be fair, can only really judge when Destiny is playing PL matches).

I've said before that I'm fine with Sess being a backup LB/LWB, and to me, it seems like Sess would be fine with that too.

Whilst I get what your saying I don’t think it would be detrimental to bring him in now after all its only a few months early.

At the moment we have Perisic and Sessegnon who is a really weird player. He should be showing serious signs of being a beast by now.

Udogie on the other hand is showing everything and would improve us and our chances of achievement this season immeasurably.

I hope we are doing all we can to end the loan and sending them Sessegnon on loan or loan to buy would be the ideal solution.
Sessegnon should be so good - he's got all the tools and I, like many others, was genuinely excited when we signed him. But mentally, he's just not got it. Best for him is to either go out on loan or leave the club. Pity, but them's the breaks.

Last edited:

How many times you watched Udogie? Since his 3 G&A early in the season he hasn't registered anymore on top so without having watched him myself I'm wondering just how good/ready for an impact here, he is

Tough call. I guess the question is what would benefit him/us more?

Another full season of top flight football or come in a few months early to start working with Conte and his methods, so he gets a running start for the new season. Useful if it’s felt he’s not ready yet.

I've never had much faith in Sessegnon's defensive qualities, he had a good goal scoring record at Fulham it might have been worth giving him a try as a wide forward.

We'd need to bring in a hg player.

Almost two window to go by then, but there's a few NHG players who might leave - Moura, Sanchez, Royal etc

Agree that our HG numbers are looking thin though. GIven we don't want or can't pay prices for established HG players, we need to be buying more players like Spence

According to Spotrac he's on about 190k so i don't think wages would be an issue.

Only kane earns more than that at spurs. For comparrison Ndicka is on €10k a week, bastoni is on €67k a week, tamori is on €41k a week.

Back