• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

If we get Tuchel who would be my choice if Conte goes then yes we will play wingbacks

Tuchel is a master tactician, but falls out with player everywhere he goes.

If Conte left a bit earlier then I would maybe have gambled on Tuchel until the summer. But if we get him this coming summer, then it would be another short term appointment which may start well but ultimately leave us pretty close to where we are now. By that time Poch would be somewhere else, and that ship would have sailed for us.

im not sure Poch’s second coming would be a success but there would be hope and optimism guaranteed from the start. Can you imagine how rocking the ground would be at the start of next season?

No I think Tuchel will be the perfect blend of world class coach that can also work with a club that doesn’t have unlimited money.

As long as he can convince Kane to sign a new deal then I could see Tuchel bringing all the major honours to WHL.

No I think Tuchel will be the perfect blend of world class coach that can also work with a club that doesn’t have unlimited money.

As long as he can convince Kane to sign a new deal then I could see Tuchel bringing all the major honours to WHL.
Tuchel will be the first manager we would have in a long time that will change tactics to suit the game, his in game management is top class.

Not a surprise though, Conte is inflexible and sets out his teams the same way every time and teams know what to expect.

Not through his career. He's said his favoured formation is a 424 (which we did play for a time against chelsea this season) but he has to have the right players for it. He's also played 352 with us, which he won the league with inter.

Not through his career. He'
s said his favoured formation is a 424 (which we did play for a time against chelsea this season) but he has to have the right players for it. He's also played 352 with us, which he won the league with inter.

I was specifically referring to his inflexibility at Spurs.

I think his football is boring. After Conte, Nuno and Mourinho I want a manager that actually plays attacking football.

Last edited:
I was specifically referring to his inflexibility at Spurs.

I think his football is boring. After Conte, Jose and Mourinho I want a manager that actually plays attacking football.

Conte plays good attacking football but rightly or wrongly he deliberately makes us play with the handbrake on because we have an utter brick defence

Conte plays good attacking football but rightly or wrongly he deliberately makes us play with the handbrake on because we have an utter brick defence

I believe he has failed to make the best of the squad he has. He does not want to commit to us so I am happy to see the back of him in the summer.

I believe he has failed to make the best of the squad he has. He does not want to commit to us so I am happy to see the back of him in the summer.

Tbf i don't blame him for not committing yet. He got fudged over at juve and inter. The clubs selling players out from underneath him and not replacing them so he walked. He'll wait till the summer. If we have got top 4, he can say to levy we could do better but i need the players. Back me and i'll stay.

Conte's design is requiring Son to control these passes, with his back to goal, harrassed by 3 opposition players.
Son is effective when he's sprinting at goal and shooting; he needs to receive it in transition when he needs 2 touches and a shot.
This!

But we have a better squad this season than we did last, and are style of play has gone backwards.

Last season he complained about only having kids on the bench in response to not making changes, but he still makes very late substitutions, often too little too late.

Tuchel will be the first manager we would have in a long time that will change tactics to suit the game, his in game management is top class.

Hell no, not only do I not want another former Chelsea manager, I definitely do not want one that has a history of falling out with his players.

Last edited:
when udogie arrives i hope conte has the sense to ease him into the game e.g. as a sub and not just start him like he did with porro.

I will be surprised if Conte will still be here when Udogie arrives.

Anyway, I think Udogie will be our best option by then

I will be surprised if Conte will still be here when Udogie arrives.

Anyway, I think Udogie will be our best option by then
I'm thinking Porro and Udogie are VERRRY attacking wingbacks. Which makes sense if we play with 3 centre backs and 2 "not very attack minded" midfielders.
Basically a true 343 with eyes on 325 most of the game

I'm thinking Porro and Udogie are VERRRY attacking wingbacks. Which makes sense if we play with 3 centre backs and 2 "not very attack minded" midfielders.
Basically a true 343 with eyes on 325 most of the game

We can have a dm that drops into a 3 when the wingbacks push up. We've done it before.

Back