• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

I need to look at the goal again but fairly certain VDV is pointing back towards goal. Could be saying " careful, Toney is there" but gut feeling is he didn't see him either and suggested the ball back was on.
That's how I saw it too, and the picture confirms it. It was just a freak accident that
1. Toney was there at all
2. None seem to have spotted him.

That Brentford kit is basically camouflage. Dark blue on a dark night at a stadium full of dark blue seats and dark blue coats. With flashes of brighter colour to complete the camouflage. Very hard to spot in peripheral vision when staring at your feet, from 40 yards away.

That Brentford kit is basically camouflage. Dark blue on a dark night at a stadium full of dark blue seats and dark blue coats. With flashes of brighter colour to complete the camouflage. Very hard to spot in peripheral vision when staring at your feet, from 40 yards away.
I said exactly that at the time - 80s poorly tuned tv top I called it. There should be rules about too detailed or diverse a pattern. Bold blocky colours are needed so they can be seen.

Response of the others, his response, all top notch.

These things happen. It's about how you respond. Even with this game his overall level of consistency for a player his age in a new league and new role in a new system has been nothing short of really impressive.

He's been brilliant for us, a brick day at the office doesn't change that.

I thought he was brilliant yesterday, was nearly on the end of 2 or 3 through balls, had the final pass been better he could have had a couple, commanding I defence too. Some player

Back