• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

What a player this kid is. Got such a good all round game. Excited for what's to come from him.

He's got a mean streak to him too, lots of provoking shoves and pushes in every game I've seen from him. He won't go through his Spurs career without a red card or two.

Great prospect though, has really impressed me so far this season.

He's got a mean streak to him too, lots of provoking shoves and pushes in every game I've seen from him. He won't go through his Spurs career without a red card or two.

Great prospect though, has really impressed me so far this season.

I mentioned it in the game thread and in a previous fixture. He has an air of (positive) arrogance about him. Can't believe he was two leagues lower before signing.

I mentioned it in the game thread and in a previous fixture. He has an air of (positive) arrogance about him. Can't believe he was two leagues lower before signing.

Yeah, plays with a roostery confidence very few players with his age and experience has - not many players at all has that, actually. I just hope he will use it wisely and not go over the top with the "dark side" of his game.

By playing him right back a lot

He started in midfield after about 20 games but wasn't an regular there

He obviously progressed quickly and moved onwards

He didnt play that many games there, I think he played wing back more and then also played wide whilst getting games in the middle.

Gerrard was a special player, so I won't endorse the comparison based upon some physical attributes, but he looks a real gem. Athletic, skillful and aggressive.

Fair play, for 5m he looks an absolute steal. Great prospect

I told you so.

I was calling for us to sign him a year, chuffed we got him. The are some diamonds in the lower leagues, John Stones is another who looks good in the prem after playing down the leagues. Think it can be a good hunting ground for us.

I just hope that we dont expect too much from him too soon

The problem is though we dont have a settled first 11 which is firing on all cylinders which would mean that he could be eased in gently with zero pressure on him

Hopefully Eriksen will be back soon

I told you so.

I was calling for us to sign him a year, chuffed we got him. The are some diamonds in the lower leagues, John Stones is another who looks good in the prem after playing down the leagues. Think it can be a good hunting ground for us.
Yes indeed, although you desperately wanted us to sign the Liverpool left back Joe Gomez and he's given away 5 penalties in every game he's played for them so far... he may come good though :)

When I was a kid, (to coin a cliche) that's what every club did... Trawled around the third and fourth divisions and plucked gems... Graham Roberts came from Weymouth, big Pat Jennings was at Watford. I am sure they are still there if teams are prepared to look

Yes indeed, although you desperately wanted us to sign the Liverpool left back Joe Gomez and he's given away 5 penalties in every game he's played for them so far... he may come good though :)

I have seen Gomez live, trust me that kid when he finds his feet will be outstanding.

Back