• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Dele was totally outclassed by a 16 year old Norwegian at today's U-21 game. That said, no one really ever got near Ødegaard. He has certainly developed further at Real Madrid.

LCLC isn't probably far off with his estimation of Mason, outside of Chadli, we haven't really had anyone else show up for more than one game. Both Alli and Mason have got history of scoring goals, the only problem being is that for me Mason has had many good opportunities in these last 3 games and has failed to beat the keeper everytime. Both of them have a knack for being in the right place at the right time though, they can smell where the goals will come from and get themselves there, especially with Mason and his runs from deep.

Are you really going to count youth team football?

Are you really going to count youth team football?

Regardless of the level it is history. Whether or not he has retained his finishing skills from his youth days I don't know, but I doubt those skills have deserted him altogether.

Why are these stats for much lower league football held in such high esteem yet sons from the top German league or soldados from the top Spanish league tinkled on? Is the percentage of players moving from the lower leagues and being a success any better than one moving from abroad?

Did anybody see the U21s last night?
I hear Dele was hooked at halftime.

I did, it's a strange one because it didn't even occur to me that he was taken off due to his performance as for me he was doing perfectly fine, nothing outstanding but certainly not poor either so I was surprised to see his tweet where he said he was disappointed with how he played.

I did, it's a strange one because it didn't even occur to me that he was taken off due to his performance as for me he was doing perfectly fine, nothing outstanding but certainly not poor either so I was surprised to see his tweet where he said he was disappointed with how he played.
Ta for that!
What station was it on?

The commentary was no doubt a Martin Ødegaard tossathon.

Yes pretty much :p, though in fairness he was decent and Norway were the better side overall. Dier had a strong game after having a bit of a mare the other night.

with Bentaleb and now potentially Mason out for a little while, Alli might get an extended run in the side alongside Dier

thought he did ok. tried to put in a lot of initiative in attack, an area where we are void of ideas at the moment

Back