• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Loads wanted him subbed yesterday near me
Not because he wasn’t playing well but because it wasn’t working
But ange just moved him to the 10 role and he ate it up

I know what you mean as i have heard similar in other games, he is one of those players who do not really stand out ( like Maddison, Son, etc) but the amount of good work he does during a game is really important to the way we play. Really underated by some of our fans. imo.

I know what you mean as i have heard similar in other games, he is one of those players who do not really stand out ( like Maddison, Son, etc) but the amount of good work he does during a game is really important to the way we play. Really underated by some of our fans. imo.
That’s not abnormal, remember the old Modric threads and the what does he do arguments? Doesn’t assist, doesn’t score etc…

can’t change people at get them to look at overall what people bring to a team, but Kulu is a very good player and works so hard he brings a lot

That’s not abnormal, remember the old Modric threads and the what does he do arguments? Doesn’t assist, doesn’t score etc…

can’t change people at get them to look at overall what people bring to a team, but Kulu is a very good player and works so hard he brings a lot

Carrick aswell. The amount of times i had to explain to my mate how either carrick or modric just knitted things together... carrick didn't even have to tackle. He'd just intercept. Make it look too easy for some.

Carrick aswell. The amount of times i had to explain to my mate how either carrick or modric just knitted things together... carrick didn't even have to tackle. He'd just intercept. Make it look too easy for some.
After a few drinks, I once ended up explaining to Carrick's sister-in-law just how amazing I thought he was, and that him going to Man Utd set Spurs back YEARS. I still cringe a bit when I think of that one. Like most of his family, she's a proper Saudi Sportswashing Machine fan.

So they knitted us together an ericsson made us tick? Can you explain the subtle nuances between the two impacts?

So they knitted us together an ericsson made us tick? Can you explain the subtle nuances between the two impacts?

Eriksen got more goals and assists. He was slightly further forward. More a 10 (although shoved further wide when dele came in). Carrick and modric more deeper playmakers.

Each unique players that shared some characteristics though. Carrick more defensive than modric. All 3 great players. Maddison is different again.

You saw them. So you should know what they were like. You don't need me to tell you.

He is one of those players who sometimes does not get noticed but the amount of work he does is so good.

Writing as a life long defender he's a diamond, a forward who can keep possession and allow the team to move up, at times it looks as though he's slow things down but he does move it quick when there's an opening. I cant remember when he's lost possession and put us in trouble. He did well last season in the 10 role in a game but he's not got the same ability as Maddison.

Eriksen got more goals and assists. He was slightly further forward. More a 10 (although shoved further wide when dele came in). Carrick and modric more deeper playmakers.

Each unique players that shared some characteristics though. Carrick more defensive than modric. All 3 great players. Maddison is different again.

You saw them. So you should know what they were like. You don't need me to tell you.

Yeah but that Eriksen bloke couldn't tackle, head the ball or run around like an headless chicken, I read it on here enough times.

Writing as a life long defender he's a diamond, a forward who can keep possession and allow the team to move up, at times it looks as though he's slow things down but he does move it quick when there's an opening. I cant remember when he's lost possession and put us in trouble. He did well last season in the 10 role in a game but he's not got the same ability as Maddison.

He's careful with the ball, he doesn't release it unless someone is in a better position than he is.

He is one of those players who do not stand out like others but he works hard and is a very good ( and important) player for us.

Even not at his best the second half of last season. He has had a goal or assist in almost every 2 games he's played for us.

Not the fastest. Wish he would use his right foot a bit more. But very good.

Thought he did great against arsenal especially 1st half.

Maybe should switch him to the left if the idea is to cross not shoot
His goal against Sheff Utd, coming off the left centre, pinged with his right foot in the last second, nutmeg ping, suggests this lad can play anywhere.
People are saying we have no backup for Maddison if he got injured, and of course any team would miss Maddison, but I'm sure Ange can shift the system around to cover and come up with new solutions, which would include Kulu.

He is one of those players who do not stand out like others but he works hard and is a very good ( and important) player for us.

Agreed. Can't help feeling that he could do even more, not really meant as a criticism, he been good. But the Kulusevski we saw a wile ago was at a different level.

Perhaps partly down to how we play. Perhaps as we develop and he adjusts he will again show that he's not just a very good player, but a special player?

All teams need players like him, don't always catch the eye but hold the team together, I always preferred Terry Medwin to Terry Dyson but Bill Nicholson didn't agree.

All teams need players like him, don't always catch the eye but hold the team together, I always preferred Terry Medwin to Terry Dyson but Bill Nicholson didn't agree.
It was so tough on Medwin because prior to the Double season he'd established himself as first choice having always performed well and scored loads. But a drop in form just towards the end of season 1959/60 meant Dyson was preferred to him for the last few games.

Tbf, TD was a nippy little winger - think Lennon. He probably had that bit more energy and was great at haring down the flank all the way to the byline before beating his opponent and sending a great cross into the box for Bobby Smith or Cliff Jones to head goalwards. Whatever the rights and wrongs, the switch seemed to work!

The following couple of pages from Ken Ferris' book The Double gives a fascinating insight into how Dyson came to be preferred to Medwin.

Attachments

• The Double p104.jpg
    The Double p104.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • The Double p105.jpg
    The Double p105.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Back