• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

It was so tough on Medwin because prior to the Double season he'd established himself as first choice having always performed well and scored loads. But a drop in form just towards the end of season 1959/60 meant Dyson was preferred to him for the last few games.

Tbf, TD was a nippy little winger - think Lennon. He probably had that bit more energy and was great at haring down the flank all the way to the byline before beating his opponent and sending a great cross into the box for Bobby Smith or Cliff Jones to head goalwards. Whatever the rights and wrongs, the switch seemed to work!

The following couple of pages from Ken Ferris' book The Double gives a fascinating insight into how Dyson came to be preferred to Medwin.

And Dyson was a dirty little bastard.

With Richy early on he should've had an assist for a peach of a cross, a right footed cross that would've been a tap in for Maddison but for an excellent block from Lockyer and an excellent save from the keeper for his low effort (can't remember when it was in the game).

He's definitely an interesting player to watch that doesn't fit the usual mould - An inverted winger not blessed with much pace but the anticipation + use of his strength means he can hold it up well and doesn't panic in tight spaces. As always he worked his socks off today..

If I'm honest I would've preferred Johnson as a threat on the counter with his pace especially once we had the goal but Deki seemingly ran tgr channels well and if the ball got to him you knew it'd be looked after and the clock ran down for a bit.

Thought he moved really well today, looks like he's getting back to full fitness.

He reminds me of KDB, both in the way he plays the game at his pace and always looks to have time, but also in that he might need to be managed physically if we are playing twice a week.

Thought he moved really well today, looks like he's getting back to full fitness.

He reminds me of KDB, both in the way he plays the game at his pace and always looks to have time, but also in that he might need to be managed physically if we are playing twice a week.

Yeh I said that before too, the way he moves is very KDBesq.

Pep is a huge fan apparently too

I've had quite a few Swedish beavers.
Blond beavers :D

Lies.... unless they dye their beavers they are all dark haired beavers .... if you go for a red head that's the exception... glistens in the dark .... glow in the dark beavers

Lies.... unless they dye their beavers they are all dark haired beavers .... if you go for a red head that's the exception... glistens in the dark .... glow in the dark beavers
Sorry to go off topic…

deki puts in such a hard working shift and continually poses problems for the opposition. The assists and goals will come soon.

I thought he looked very good once we were down to 10 as it seemed to free him up from sticking just to the right hand side. This roaming Kulu was a different kind of danger and his holdup play was fantastic. I'd like to see him get more time were he's free to roam because he can do it to good effect.

Also was very close to MOTM. Especially after all the hard graft he put in during the second half and his quick thinking for the goal.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Great hold up play today I thought. Clearly one of Ange's favourites.

I remember a game years back v Bolton? When Robbie Keane got sent off early and Berbatov had to hold the line on his own, it was one of the best individual displays I have seen.
Although Kulusevski was not at that level yesterday, there was a move late on where he was on his own on the counter with no support and he occupied their defenders for about 20 seconds, and it reminded me of Berbs on that day I mentioned. The young man did very well yesterday, very well indeed

I thought he looked very good once we were down to 10 as it seemed to free him up from sticking just to the right hand side. This roaming Kulu was a different kind of danger and his holdup play was fantastic. I'd like to see him get more time were he's free to roam because he can do it to good effect.

Also was very close to MOTM. Especially after all the hard graft he put in during the second half and his quick thinking for the goal.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
I’d seriously consider him as an option as a Maddison back up when needed and we have a few more wide forwards fit again.

I remember a game years back v Bolton? When Robbie Keane got sent off early and Berbatov had to hold the line on his own, it was one of the best individual displays I have seen.
Although Kulusevski was not at that level yesterday, there was a move late on where he was on his own on the counter with no support and he occupied their defenders for about 20 seconds, and it reminded me of Berbs on that day I mentioned. The young man did very well yesterday, very well indeed

I was at the game I think, it was brilliant from Berbs yeah.

Back