• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

You are implying their history of not signing England players (if that's even a thing, can't be bothered to check) has a baring on whether they are likely to buy Rice or any other England player in the near future.
Yeah
They have traditionally brought overseas players
And I can’t remember the time they brought and established England player. United do it, city and Chelsea too.
The lad from Brighton would cost them more than rice according to some of our fans… is why didn’t they buy him this window?

Yeah
And I can’t remember the time they brought and established England player. United do it, city and Chelsea too.
The lad from Brighton would cost them more than rice according to some of our fans… is why didn’t they buy him this window?

But it doesn't matter, Edu is not the previous transfer committe like they weren't the ones before them. It's just a quirk. There is no logic to what you are saying.

Yeah

I could understand if it was because established england players are too expensive, through wages or transfer fees. But he's in the last year of his contract and on £60k a week at west ham.

But it doesn't matter, Edu is not the previous transfer committe like they weren't the ones before them. It's just a quirk. There is no logic to what you are saying.
So edu so gonna big English players at a premium. We will see
As I say he could have gone for him in January then

I could understand if it was because established england players are too expensive, through wages or transfer fees. But he's in the last year of his contract and on £60k a week at west ham.
He is
And I think bigger clubs will want him
And his head was turned a long while ago

He is
And I think bigger clubs will want him
And his head was turned a long while ago

Don't disagree.

Liverpool can't match arsenals spending power (especially if they're not in cl). Only us, Saudi Sportswashing Machine (who are limited by ffp), chelsea, utd, city, psg and madrid could. (Yes i'm leaving out barca unless they find more levers).

Don't disagree.

Liverpool can't match arsenals spending power (especially if they're not in cl). Only us, Saudi Sportswashing Machine (who are limited by ffp), chelsea, utd, city, psg and madrid could. (Yes i'm leaving out barca unless they find more levers).
Chelsea have wanted him for a LONG time
He was there as a kid
Them or united would be my guess

Yeah
He wouldn’t, Rice will be >£90m I think.

Back