• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Can we have an out of car window transfer thread as well? It'll mainly be discussion about 'Arry, top, top bloke, triffic idea for a thread imo

Good to see us being linked again to options for Kulusevski. Don't think anything has been agreed at this point and I think we'll be looking at multiple players as always, but he seems like a good fit.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Gil and Spence. Can only assume anyone in for those roles will mean them leaving on loan. Think we need another CB that's good on the ball, option for RCB and CCB ideally. Though our strongest first team improvement would be a starting quality RWB I'm not sure where we'll find that player in January.

Not that excited about the Malinovsky links. I dont think we need to sign squad players - we need first choice players in certain positions

Granted its harder to sign players of that standard but really not sure how squad players help us that much

Not that excited about the Malinovsky links. I dont think we need to sign squad players - we need first choice players in certain positions

Granted its harder to sign players of that standard but really not sure how squad players help us that much

I do. Against Marseille the only attacking player we had on the bench was Bryan Gil. We had a very weak bench and yes, we have injuries but we also need to improve the quality of depth in our squad so we can rotate and keep players fit and fresh.

For a player who is still injured?

He's just about to return, and the window doesn't open till January.

I think his injury, combined with KWP's form, might just give us a unique chance to sign a player who'll quickly be at Reece James/TAA level.

We need them both. The same as Sessegnon and Ndogie on the other side

Ideally we will have an experienced player and a younger player as the two options. I think Sessegnon ‘could’ cover for Son. As he has a history of scoring goals at Fulham and could contribute more goals for us moving forwards.

Any functional Kulusevski backup would make us stronger by giving us a real option for that role, allow for rotation. It's scary just how much we miss Kulusevski when he's not been available.

First choice for the front three is close to impossible. First choice for other roles is possible, but both that and cover for key roles should be considered.

He's just about to return, and the window doesn't open till January.

I think his injury, combined with KWP's form, might just give us a unique chance to sign a player who'll quickly be at Reece James/TAA level.

Would be a significant risk with his recent injury, would still cost a lot as Southampton will be as confident as we would be about him regaining his previous levels. If he's as good as he was though he would be a very good signing.

Ideally we will have an experienced player and a younger player as the two options. I think Sessegnon ‘could’ cover for Son. As he has a history of scoring goals at Fulham and could contribute more goals for us moving forwards.

I dont disagree as Sessegon as an attacking player, it's a big ask, the challenges are totally different and playing from having the whole field of play in front of you to having it behind is hard.

Back