• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

I'm not sure that's part of a model tbh - they haven't really been of a standing as a club to be buying top tier English players since the Edu regime has been there
But they haven’t ever really brought those players
I can’t really remember any even as a kid

It was last season. Or you just talking this window? They cost £50m each. Rice won't cost much more he's in the last year of his contract.
Your lost on what I’m saying
Theh haveht brought any players in recent history who were England players
They have brought Ramsdale and white… neither are or we’re England players
Ones a squad player for England now

But they haven’t ever really brought those players
I can’t really remember any even as a kid

I'm not sure that sort of thing transcends owners/DoFs tbh - if Edu & Arteta want a current England player that is gettable they aren't going to not go for them because thats not what Arsenal do

Your lost on what I’m saying
Theh haveht brought any players in recent history who were England players
They have brought Ramsdale and white… neither are or we’re England players
Ones a squad player for England now

So what? They're not going to sign rice because he's in the england squad? What logic is that?

Listening to Michael Bridge at the Training Ground. Listing the 8 loanees " And they will all be back on July 1st"

N'Dombele back at Spurs in 6 months....:eek:

So what? They're not going to sign rice because he's in the england squad? What logic is that?
No
Again read what I said
They have never really gone for established England players
I can’t remember them ever doing it from memory
So it would be a change in approach
And you also talked about Bellingham

[QUOTE="Jordinho, post: 1649814, member: 69"]It was probably done hours ago. We're just waiting for some cringy videos to get edited and uploaded.[/QUOTE]

You would like to think so, wouldn't you. But can you imagine the fallout if it wasnt completed by 11pm and we were left with Royal

No
Again read what I said
They have never really gone for established England players
I can’t remember them ever doing it from memory
So it would be a change in approach
And you also talked about Bellingham

Yes i know what you said. Just because he's an established player for england would mean they don't go for him for what reason? Other than he's an established england player?

Back