• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

2012-13 season for RM 10 goals, 18 assists, 51 games
Career at RM 27 goals, 67 assists, 158 games
Total careers 45 goals, 115 assists, 305 games.

Assists per game 0.377 (1 every 2.65 games)
Goals per game 0.148 (1 every 6.77 games)

Surprisingly not as many as I had thought it would be.

Second highest of all the players in La Liga last season only behind Iniesta. Most assists of anyone in La Liga the season before that.

Well I think Ozil is a terrific player. But as above I don't think he is what they need.

42m is a lot of money for a player who always gets subbed at 60-70 mins and may not adapt to the premiership.

As others have stated I would be more worried if they had addressed their weaknesses.

Anyone see AVB's Ferrari earlier? Wouldn't have thought he was that flash, because that is one seriously Galactico motor.

Anyone see AVB's Ferrari earlier? Wouldn't have thought he was that flash, because that is one seriously Galactico motor.

To put it into perspective he can afford that in about two or three weeks pay - ****in **** grrrrrrrrrr. Id have to work for three decades

He has a passion for Cars and Bikes, he even said he wants to do rallying after he's done in football.

Not jealous at all.

1:45 PM @SkyJamieCasey: Demba Ba has been backed in to odds-on to join Arsenal, he’s now 2/5 having been 5/1 yesterday.

Ba loan to Arsenal?

Can't believe Chelsea are so super confident of themselves to let this go through.

No mention of Mata. Where is he gonna wind up?

Edit: More conspiracy theory (CT): Chelsea lead Arsenal into thinking the deal goes through and then cancel when it is too late for them to get another striker?

Last edited:
Back