• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

This is gonna be the ****test transfer deadline day ever. All our rivals will strengthen, we wont get anyone in.

Ozil - very good player and if available i can see why wenger would want him

BUT you can question many things around it. A massive fee. Will be massive wages. Same old wenger player. Your keeper is sh*t. You need central defenders and defensive midfielders.

i would hazard a guess that if other managers had Wheelchair, arteta, cazorla, ramsey, rosicky, walcott, ox, poldolski, diaby they would not w*nk £40+million on Ozil.

If we did, and had the other glaring issues that needed resolving,there would be meltdown on GG.

Who drops out of the **** first team to accommodate Ozil?

Carzola moves into the central midfield 3. Ozil left walcott right.

----------giroud
ozil--------------------walcott
----carzola Wheelchair arteta

or
----------giroud
carzola-----ozil-----walcott
------Wheelchair arteta

----------giroud

or
----------giroud
------Wheelchair arteta

This is what I imagine they will line up like. If so, I'd still rather have our midfield/attack. Nothing to worry about

Ozil - very good player and if available i can see why wenger would want him

BUT you can question many things around it. A massive fee. Will be massive wages. Same old wenger player. Your keeper is sh*t. You need central defenders and defensive midfielders.

i would hazard a guess that if other managers had Wheelchair, arteta, cazorla, ramsey, rosicky, walcott, ox, poldolski, diaby they would not w*nk £40+million on Ozil.

If we did, and had the other glaring issues that needed resolving,there would be meltdown on GG.

Sure there's weaknesses in their team, but with the attacking players they have they'll easily turn over the majority of teams in the premier league.

----------giroud

or
----------giroud
------Wheelchair arteta

So it looks like Rosicky and Ox are the ones to drop out. Pretty strong players to be relegating, albeit for a stronger player.

Does an assist count if you are the last player to pass to say, Cristiano Ronaldo, before he scores?

As the old chinese proverb goes, it is easier to rack up assist playing as a attacking midfielder behind Benzema than Bendtner.

Back