• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMR football ‏@RMR_football 1m
David Villa was due in London tomorrow for a Spurs medical...Big blow to THFC plans

Fee and PT were agreed

He wanted CL and La Liga #THFC

:ross:

With Villa going Madrid, I suppose Osvaldo is now free. Get him in!

At least it has stopped some bonehead Yid getting Villa on his shirt before he actually signed.

Last edited:
get Johnny Osvaldo in!!

BOaDa58CIAAeXZK.jpg

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/club-reach-deal-in-principal-to-sell-david-villa-to-atletico-madrid

The two clubs have reached an agreement in principle

The deal will be worth a maximum of 5.1 million Euros, with Barça reserving the right to 50% of any sell on fee

The deal is set to bring Barça a maximum of 5.1 million Euros, with 2.1 due this season, 2 more if Villa stays at Atletico next year and another million should he be at the Madrid club the season after. Barça also reserve the right to 50% of any sell on fee in the future.

Who knows the real story here?
i would suspect that the money was not an issue, more the player/agent...Villa appears to be a bit of a 'homer' in so much as going outside his native land appears to not be in his DNA, so maybe he was holding out for Spanish interest. Tough to gauge the full story. PERSONALLY I'm disappointed as I think he'd have been a revelation at ours, but I trust Baldini and AVB...

Osvaldo and Soldado are two we've been linked with who haven't moved yet.

isn't it true that baldini & Osvaldo don't get on???? Soldado seems out of our price range and a likely arsenal target if they don't get the jump on higuain.

isn't it true that baldini & Osvaldo don't get on???? Soldado seems out of our price range and a likely arsenal target if they don't get the jump on higuain.

no idea about Baldini and Osvaldo.

There are strikers out there, I just hope we get one that'll suit us best

Ive said it all along. Villa will not come to Spurs..

He has probably heard about us ones or twice, no CL, no big wages...

Lets concentrate on players we can attract.

Who knows the real story here?
i would suspect that the money was not an issue, more the player/agent...Villa appears to be a bit of a 'homer' in so much as going outside his native land appears to not be in his DNA, so maybe he was holding out for Spanish interest. Tough to gauge the full story. PERSONALLY I'm disappointed as I think he'd have been a revelation at ours, but I trust Baldini and AVB...

Real story is we're not willing to gamble on Villa's fitness.

If that price is correct as other have already said it's likely we we're never looking at him, we know Levy can be tight, but even he if requested could pay that figure.

A.Madrid will likely play Villa as the main striker now Falcao has moved on and I am sure I read that's what he wanted, chances are at Spur's he'd of been played more in his Barcelona role as inside forward as I'm not sure he'd of worked as a lone striker for us in the system we seem to be playing.

Still would have been cool to have him though.

Soldado the next target now please... I think we could get him for £15m.

Last edited:
15 - 20m

but no I have no idea what the figure is that Valencia will do business for him....

17m is our record transfer.

I would be astounded if Soldado went for over £20m.

EDIT: Just seen they're asking us to pay his release clause of £25m...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back