• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEN WILL IT END

Footysays.co.uk ‏@Footysays 25s
#THFC have agreed personal terms with David Villa and are negotiating #FCB's asking price of €10m according to @EduPolo

IT WON'T

Jim. ‏@AgentJim_ 45m Tottenham have today completed the signing of Barcelona striker David Villa. An announcement should be made this week. #THFC #Spurs

IT WON'T

Jim. ‏@AgentJim_ 45m Tottenham have today completed the signing of Barcelona striker David Villa. An announcement should be made this week. #THFC #Spurs

hello???

I will believe it when I see it - more chance of a british tennis player winning Wimbledon........

Last week Graham Hunter said on Talksport that Villa's representatives visited AVB at our training ground and they were left very impressed with the facilities and what AVB had to say.
So from one person who was on a radio station known for talking brick, a couple of rumours later and we have agreed personal terms and are now just haggling over price.

LW3uGfJ.jpg

WHEN WILL IT END

Footysays.co.uk ‏@Footysays 25s
#THFC have agreed personal terms with David Villa and are negotiating #FCB's asking price of €10m according to @EduPolo

Come on Mumorn... You know how the echo chamber that is transfer rumour "journalism" works.

This is all flimflam, the lot of it. the only people that seem to get things right are 'sky sources' yes they get things wrong but they get a hell of a lot right and I'm inclined to believe it when Sky report on it now.

bang on the money wriggly

is everybody in love with the idea of Benteke instead of Villa by the way.

Honestly - no. I think Benteke would have been perfect for us two years ago.

But now our needs are different. We're going to need an awful lot of craft and guile in both our final two forwards (alongside Bale).

Benteke isn't technical or smart enough for us now, based on the midfield he's going to be playing in front of.

Basically he suits a team that counters, rather than one that will dominate games and have to deal with deep defending.

Where do we go now? So much for a great Monday. New beautiful kit and David Villa being unveiled? Is Rasiak still playing?

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 12m
David Villa has agreed to join At. Madrid. Six months ago Arsenal tried hard to get him. Not now

FootballFacts101 ‏@FootballFact101 3m
David Villa deal max €5.1m, €2.1m this yr, €2m if the player belongs to Atletico 2014/15 season & €1m if extends contract for 2015/16 season

According to some teletext...

If that is indeed the price then I don't think we were ever in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back