• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really seen anything of him. How does he compared to say Meslier, who we are also supposedly eyeing up?

Not really seen anything of him. How does he compared to say Meslier, who we are also supposedly eyeing up?
Meslier looks a poor keeper whenever I’ve seen him. Makes a few good saves but does so many things badly. Maybe in 3 or 4 years he might be ready for a club like Spurs but has loads to improve before he can make that jump.

Raya seems to be quietly making a name for himself. Normally when a keeper has a weakness or some poor form you hear about it don't you.

Think he's a good goalkeeper. Not sure he is or will be a great goalkeeper like Lloris was at his best, and like I think we need at some point to really step back up a level.

But he probably suits our style of play better and a good player that fits the system is a good thing.

IIRC for the World Cup Enrique chose
Simon Bilbao
Raya Brentford
Sanchez Brighton
Over
Kepa Cheats
De Gea MNU

So he must be decent. I wonder if Unai Simon is for sale. Buying a good keeper is super important so we must go the extra mile and not settle for "good".

IIRC for the World Cup Enrique chose
Simon Bilbao
Raya Brentford
Sanchez Brighton
Over
Kepa Cheats
De Gea MNU

So he must be decent. I wonder if Unai Simon is for sale. Buying a good keeper is super important so we must go the extra mile and not settle for "good".
Would be happy with Raya or Sanchez.

Worth it if it recovers our defence
I’ve heard we’re sniffing around Bono the Morocco keeper

We need to start thinking about the HG quota too.

Johnstone is still my first choice (bench-warming at Palace, wasted), Raya 2nd choice, or very relcuctantly Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back