• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a Bad and Bloody Sunday like today, who knows if we'll find what you're looking for, but Spurs do things in Mysterious ways, so maybe we'll eventually find the One so we can all feel the Pride again.
It'll be Magnificent, and we can start up fresh again, like New Years Day.

you're further ahead along the cycle than most of us. we'll catch up, after decades of self inflicted implosions what's another false dawn.

upload_2023-1-16_17-31-16.png

I think this one will happen, but probably not til the summer

Yeah. Think a goalkeeper in general will have to wait unfortunately.

Probably not a ton of options that fit or requirements and prying a first choice GK from a club mid season probably requires paying over the top.

Would really like to be wrong on that though.

Probably not a ton of options that fit or requirements and prying a first choice GK from a club mid season probably requires paying over the top.

My thoughts as well, rather then rush in at sign someone now ( who may not turn out to be the answer) i would rather we gave Forster a run.

Yep, and we need a new second choice keeper soon too given Forster is 34. Hopefully we wont waste a NHG position for the reserve keeper - would prefer we sign a promising young HG keeper

Yep, and we need a new second choice keeper soon too given Forster is 34. Hopefully we wont waste a NHG position for the reserve keeper - would prefer we sign a promising young HG keeper

Why not keep Lloris on for a couple of years as #2? Maybe combine it with a part-time role shadowing Paratici (I think his future could be as a Sporting Director)?

Why not keep Lloris on for a couple of years as #2? Maybe combine it with a part-time role shadowing Paratici (I think his future could be as a Sporting Director)?

Not a bad idea, the break might actually improve him (like when he came back from injury)

That said, I suspect he will do the a last hurray at his original French Club ..

1. Expensive for a back-up keeper
2. Takes up a non-HG spot
3. Better off giving a young keeper that experience
4. He probably wouldnt want it. How many players take a step down like that rather than retire or move back home?

1. Expensive for a back-up keeper
2. Takes up a non-HG spot
3. Better off giving a young keeper that experience
4. He probably wouldnt want it. How many players take a step down like that rather than retire or move back home?

He's got another year on his contract. So we'd either have to sell him or pay him off. Would anyone buy him at his age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back