• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

I learnt something new yesterday - apparently you gotta kiss with your eyes closed - is that fudgein right? I kiss with my eyes open most of the time - the girl got freaked out by it - WHAT. THE. fudge?

I have read about this this morning and apparently there is no single way of kissing but the consensus is that if you kiss with eyes open - you cant trust that person and theyre weird.

WHAT. THE. fudge.
You don't kiss with your eyes closed???

You don't kiss with your eyes closed???

Well not 100% of the time no. I dont seem to be the only one judging by what ive read on the net. Then again beforehand I never really thought about it. I just did and never had any complaints till yesterday.

Well not 100% of the time no. I dont seem to be the only one judging by what ive read on the net. Then again beforehand I never really thought about it. I just did and never had any complaints till yesterday.
Weird, I've always kissed with my eyes closed and I thought everyone else did as well. What did she say to you?

Weird, I've always kissed with my eyes closed and I thought everyone else did as well. What did she say to you?

She was a bit freaked out - we then googled it in the bar there and then and most of the net said eyes closed etc I thought that it was a guy thing - I never even thought about it beforehand. We also undertook a survey - we asked a number of people in the bar too - was actually very funny. We got a mixed response but what was funny of the people who said open eyes most of them were men whereas most of the girls said 'closed' so maybe its a girl thing? Men are visual right? women are more eyes closed - sensuality type people.

We then proceeded to try kissing with my eyes closed but was just so so unnatural to me - we kept on laughing and stuff. Was very funny

She was a bit freaked out - we then googled it in the bar there and then and most of the net said eyes closed etc I thought that it was a guy thing - I never even thought about it beforehand. We also undertook a survey - we asked a number of people in the bar too - was actually very funny. We got a mixed response but what was funny of the people who said open eyes most of them were men whereas most of the girls said 'closed' so maybe its a girl thing? Men are visual right? women are more eyes closed - sensuality type people.

We then proceeded to try kissing with my eyes closed but was just so so unnatural to me - we kept on laughing and stuff. Was very funny
At least you managed to flip it into a positive thing, good skills! When you mention about the sensual stuff, isn't that what a kiss is? It's not exactly like you can see much when you're kissing someone anyway - just their eyelids :lol:

At least you managed to flip it into a positive thing, good skills! When you mention about the sensual stuff, isn't that what a kiss is? It's not exactly like you can see much when you're kissing someone anyway - just their eyelids :lol:

Youre right I did flip it into a positive (unintentionally) I also told her the reason people close their eyes is that theyre imagining someone else when kissing you and the fact im opening my eyes means im not. Tried to make her feel guilty haha.

It is sensual but its sensual with the eyes open too. I dont know its just too much all this. I just kiss and kiss well if its open its open if its closed its closed - thats how I see it (no pun intended obviously) haha.

i think kissing with eye contact can be very passionate.. if done right.

when you're boning a bird and you kiss her, you don't close your eyes do you?

i happen to be a very big fan of eyes though, best body part there is.. and I also believe so much can be felt and understood through eye contact.

Good first date :D chatted a lot, really got to know each other and looking forward to seeing her again soon. This thread is in danger of being full of us guys who are actually happy with good relationships! Who would have thought?

i happen to be a very big fan of eyes though, best body part there is.. and I also believe so much can be felt and understood through eye contact.

Eyes are the windows to your soul

Im a big fan of eyes and arse

not to mention tits and legs

actually im a fan of all lady parts

El G - did you get a kiss?

when you're boning a bird and you kiss her, you don't close your eyes do you?
You're bloody right actually. I've never really thought of it, but I don't know why I close my eyes normally and keep them open in that situation? Maybe because normally I'm trying to pull and now i have I'm just see it as steaming in? Hmmmm.

But yeah, eyes are amazing. A good-looking girl with a set of clear blue eyes can make the knees go wobbly

Well I'm averaging three dater per week from POF! And it seems most will un clam their legs on date two :eek: I love how most of these women think the second date is acceptable, but not the first! Although there are some loose moral ones on there, 15 minutes is my record from first slight to copulating. \o/

Well I'm averaging three dater per week from POF! And it seems most will un clam their legs on date two :eek: I love how most of these women think the second date is acceptable, but not the first! Although there are some loose moral ones on there, 15 minutes is my record from first slight to copulating. \o/

3 dates a week, thats pretty good, must be costing a few bob though, what sort of stuff you doing on these dates

2 date rule, most people I know have a 3 date rule...

Northern women by any chance?

Im not saying I keep them opened throughout the duration but I have them opened id say 70% of the time. hmmmmm

We tried to do it with my eyes closed but just felt so unnatural.

Er, sorry to go back to this..

But how did she know that your eyes were open if hers were closed?

It's bugging me.

Er, sorry to go back to this..

But how did she know that your eyes were open if hers were closed?

It's bugging me.

I told her. We were chattin about public displays of affection etc and how I'm not a fan of it - especially on the tube in mornings at like 6am... And I told her that's why I keep the opened sometimes because I can then see what's around me and not have some **** try to do something and I can stop if someone is staring etc.

3 dates a week, thats pretty good, must be costing a few bob though, what sort of stuff you doing on these dates

2 date rule, most people I know have a 3 date rule...

Not costing that much! I'm a northerner you know! a couple of beers and a bag of pork scratchings ;) No, seriously, it's just a couple of drinks and a chat.

Back