• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

Im half expecting Ginola xs 3 and DHFS to show up on the Undateables thats on C4 right now

hmmmmmmm

Its funny - this coming from a guy whose only route to getting a blowjob is from a drunk girl, in the dark, who mistook him for someone else. Keep it up mate.

Mate that must be super expensive, so say a girl that you're dating thinks out a proper plan of what to do where to eat, you'd still pay for it?

Yeah of course, does cost a bit but just how I was brought up I guess. I've never really thought about it, always been like that so its second nature to me. I do earn a fairly decent wage or did when I was single. Tied up now.

Though generally I like to lead and come up with places to eat or stuff to do but yeah I'm always happy to take their recommendations especially if its somewhere local or an unknown gem, when they open up like that to share those things with you then you know they really like you.

Yeah of course, does cost a bit but just how I was brought up I guess. I've never really thought about it, always been like that so its second nature to me. I do earn a fairly decent wage or did when I was single. Tied up now.

Though generally I like to lead and come up with places to eat or stuff to do but yeah I'm always happy to take their recommendations especially if its somewhere local or an unknown gem, when they open up like that to share those things with you then you know they really like you.

Fair enough, if that's what you're used to, I'd like to be able to pay for all the dates as well to be fair, although being a student and most of the work I do being paid minimum wage that would definitely restrict the amount of dates I go on, or perhaps just lesson the quality, visits to the library and such perhaps.

Fair enough, if that's what you're used to, I'd like to be able to pay for all the dates as well to be fair, although being a student and most of the work I do being paid minimum wage that would definitely restrict the amount of dates I go on, or perhaps just lesson the quality, visits to the library and such perhaps.

Yeah if you're a student then I wouldn't recommend it but I was earning over 40k while living home with parents rent free so money wasn't really a concern at the time :)

Exactly what Suarez would say, point proven.

DSF, Mark, there's only room for one internet feud in this thread thanks fellas ;)

Nah not feuding im not one for the whole internet warrior stuff im more face to face and doubt he would say stuff to my face - but thats for another time. I'm here for a laugh and a joke not here to make myself feel better about the short straw i got in life by attempting to belittle others.

Yeah if you're a student then I wouldn't recommend it but I was earning over 40k while living home with parents rent free so money wasn't really a concern at the time :)

You ought to take me out sometime rich bastard

lol your an auditor, must be on well over that if you have ACA + experience like you do no?

lol your an auditor, must be on well over that if you have ACA + experience like you do no?

Im ACCA

But yeah I am well over that - thankfully. I wasnt over 40k a few years ago though so you must be way ahead of me - you can buy me dinner n drinks and if i like your company you can take me home

Alright guys, any ideas for a second date which will allow us to get a bit more cozy? And preferably not have to talk too much!? I'm thinking an indie cinema with sofas or something... the Electric looks viable, but it looks like the 2-person sofas have a big armrest between them...

Cinema is such an awful date, basically cant talk at all. Better inviting her round for a dvd then you can fudge her afterwards

Im ACCA

But yeah I am well over that - thankfully. I wasnt over 40k a few years ago though so you must be way ahead of me - you can buy me dinner n drinks and if i like your company you can take me home

ACCA is much better, far more recognised internationally.

I would be far richer if I didn't have a mortgage and GF - women are probably more expensive than a mortgage :)

I'd defo buy you dinner, guaranteed to put out at the end of it :)

Back