• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

So do you guys still pay for everything on first dates? I actually resent doing that in this day and age! Hate buying girls drinks on nights out too. I feel like there are a lot of girls out there who will just take advantage of a guy spending money on them.

So do you guys still pay for everything on first dates? I actually resent doing that in this day and age! Hate buying girls drinks on nights out too. I feel like there are a lot of girls out there who will just take advantage of a guy spending money on them.

I will but only if they offer to pay. If they don't offer in any way then ill be like 'so your round' or 'let's split it?'... I am of the opinion if you pay for everything from the get go then she will just get so used to it she won't offer to pay for anything going forward.

I never buy drinks on a night out - if I know them then that's a different story. But on a first date I'd probably offer to pay for it - then the next time we split it etc

I think if a girl is happy to have all her drinks paid for and not bother to offer a round in return she is most likely a bellend who is used to being spoilt and expects it, if you get your end wet you might be able to justify the cost but there isn't much long term hope with that kind of girl in my opinion, and to be fair you probably wouldn't want it.

Do you mean on a first date?

I'm assuming you're a bloke? I think the assumption that a bloke should pay for everything on a first date is as outdated as many of the things women used to complain about in terms of inequality.

Not that I can remember no. The whole "Can I buy you a drink" thing is cringeworthy. I am by no means a tight fudger; I'm just not going to use that tactic on a woman who probably gets that everytime she goes out. If she bought me one first I would have course reciprocate. Returning the favour is different,though.

You might think it's cringeworthy but I think a fair amount of success has been had by offering to buy a girl a drink.

Fair enough if thats the way you do things but calling people mongs because they do things differently is pretty stupid, not the best word choice either

Do you mean on a first date?

I'm assuming you're a bloke? I think the assumption that a bloke should pay for everything on a first date is as outdated as many of the things women used to complain about in terms of inequality.

No I mean on every date. I always pay, or at least offer to pay. If they insist then on occasion I will let them pay or split it but I prefer to pay if I am taking a girl out.

If I meet a girl in a bar then I try to avoid buying them drinks however if I've met them and ended up pulling them same night then I might buy a drink. I would never chat up a woman and use the buy a drink line, you will get mugged more often than not. Trouble I have is that when I'm talking birds up I tend to drink quicker to mask those points where there might be a silence but its tricky to excuse yourself go to the bar and come back with a fresh pint without offering.

Nothing wrong with the word mong. It all depends on what you deem the word to mean.

You have bought a girl a drink as a way of getting her attention haven't you? ;)

Nothing wrong with the word mong. It all depends on what you deem the word to mean.

You have bought a girl a drink as a way of getting her attention haven't you? ;)

I think its ok to buy a girl a drink or two if you knew her before you guys went out... like from your social circle etc. HOWEVER in a bar on a night out - not really although I have been guilty of it once or twice. If a girl ever asks buy me a drink - I will give her two options - her buying me the first drink and keep me entertained throughout it then ill buy her the next one or she can have a wet head after I pour my drink over her for even contemplating that I would buy her a drink. Bitch.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think its ok to buy a girl a drink or two if you knew her before you guys went out... like from your social circle etc. HOWEVER in a bar on a night out - not really although I have been guilty of it once or twice. If a girl ever asks buy me a drink - I will give her two options - her buying me the first drink and keep me entertained throughout it then ill buy her the next one or she can have a wet head after I pour my drink over her for even contemplating that I would buy her a drink. Bitch.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

No I mean on every date. I always pay, or at least offer to pay. If they insist then on occasion I will let them pay or split it but I prefer to pay if I am taking a girl out.

If I meet a girl in a bar then I try to avoid buying them drinks however if I've met them and ended up pulling them same night then I might buy a drink. I would never chat up a woman and use the buy a drink line, you will get mugged more often than not. Trouble I have is that when I'm talking birds up I tend to drink quicker to mask those points where there might be a silence but its tricky to excuse yourself go to the bar and come back with a fresh pint without offering.

Mate that must be super expensive, so say a girl that you're dating thinks out a proper plan of what to do where to eat, you'd still pay for it?

Suarez?

I think you are confused.

Also,calling someone a Suarez is 10x worse than calling someone a mong. Thankfully,I'm not a sensitive soul so I won't :cry: about it.

Is it immoral to find the programme hilarious?

Saying that,I do feel very sorry for the young girl who had a stroke

Back