• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Seems as though our owners would’ve had no qualms making themselves a huge profit selling to a murderous regime….

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnati...nt-fund-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-sale-2019

@Bedfordspurs - this may be where the story of our owners having a crazy idea that the club is worth £3.5b comes from?
I read it about a month ago
I also heard that we offered the Saudi fund 10% for £300m

Is that as bad as folks who use any articule ( no matter how dodgy) to have yet another dig at ENIC?.:rolleyes:
As always you just want to shut down the debate without ever considering that something not painting the owners in the best light might have a grain of truth.

if you post an article showing something favourable our owners have done for Spurs then I wouldn’t just dismiss it as made up nonsense.

That valuation is absolutely crazy IMO…. I can’t see that it has any basis in reality. The only crumb of comfort is that it does suggest that our owners might be prepared to sell.
I think it’s mental
It’s about a £b more than what Id value it at
And there is really good value out there that I’d go for over Tottenham
Leeds
Bristol City (great catchment)
Leicester wouldn’t be that expensive

That valuation is absolutely crazy IMO…. I can’t see that it has any basis in reality. The only crumb of comfort is that it does suggest that our owners might be prepared to sell.
I'd say the opposite.

When people have asked me for a value when I don't want to sell, it's the kind of price inflation I've used.

As always you just want to shut down the debate without ever considering that something not painting the owners in the best light might have a grain of truth.

Rubbish and you know it, you have a fixation about ENIC and how badly they run our club and never miss a chance to spout that fixation. If you can do that then i have the right to say what i think about you and your fixation. Sorry if it does not fit your agenda.

When they're ready.

If they still think there's value to be added (and I think there's plenty) then someone would have to offer them a ridiculous price to sell.
How do you add value now?
Factually out value will have decreased due to the level of competition we’re currently in
And we have more debt now than ever before

Factually out value will have decreased due to the level of competition we’re currently in
I think there are a couple of potential big things left.

1. A super league type competition outside of UEFA (though if it comes around again in a few years’ time we may well be outside of that).
2. Monetisation of streaming and social media.

Rubbish and you know it, you have a fixation about ENIC and how badly they run our club and never miss a chance to spout that fixation. If you can do that then i have the right to say what i think about you and your fixation. Sorry if it does not fit your agenda.
Not rubbish at all. You always just throw little personal insults in and never actually add any salient points to the debate.

I think there are a couple of potential big things left.

1. A super league type competition outside of UEFA (though if it comes around again in a few years’ time we may well be outside of that).
2. Monetisation of streaming and social media.
But not to add a £B or more which is how much over valued we are by Enic

An NFL franchise (or longer tie-in), becoming more established as the first (not the new) choice for music and other sporting events.

What the football team does is in the margins in terms of value.

An NFL franchise (or longer tie-in), becoming more established as the first (not the new) choice for music and other sporting events.

An nfl franchise is no where near to happening IMO
Fit it to even been discussed there would need to be an owner from the us willing to lose his franchise which is as rare as a fit and proper prem owner

The number of non football events is capped and I suspect make a max of £2m profit per event. I would’ve thought this is already factored into any valuation.

The value of the asset will increase once the huge debt we are carrying is paid off however. If Levy can work it so the club pays off a big chunk of the capital over the next (say) 10 years then every £ the club pays off effectively goes into his and Lewis’ pockets when they sell. It’s why I said yesterday that I’d go in quite large in terms of injecting equity if the value was reasonable as I expect the owners will look to pay down the loans.

Back