• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I also find it amusing that these blokes have spent more on their plane than ENIC have on Spurs in 10 years. Sort of illustrative of the rot and the problem, really. :D

We still don't have an AFTV. Yet. :D Closest thing is Expressions, and he's pretty sound on the whole.

In all seriousness, I don't approve of embarrassing the club at the NLD, but I honestly can't blame these folks either. I've been saying for a while that people are growing tired of ENIC on the whole - I don't have hard data yet, so it's just anecdotal, but social media, forums, chats with folks I met in London earlier this year - people are a lot less positive about our motley duo than they were in, say, 2010 or 2015. It hurts watching others do all the things we cannot do, show all the ambition our lot never have done.

This place and r/coys might be the last places on the internet where the vast majority is still pro-Levy and pro-ENIC. Elsewhere, it's shrinking - TFC has a running 'Levy In/Levy Out' poll that hit roughly 2/3rds in versus 1/3rd out at the start of the season, and presumably it's gotten worse since then.

Give it another five trophyless years, and it will have been a full quarter of a century since Alan Sugar and the bad days of the 1990's with almost nothing to show for it. That excuse will have worn thin.

We still don't have an AFTV. Yet. :D Closest thing is Expressions, and he's pretty sound on the whole.

In all seriousness, I don't approve of embarrassing the club at the NLD, but I honestly can't blame these folks either. I've been saying for a while that people are growing tired of ENIC on the whole - I don't have hard data yet, so it's just anecdotal, but social media, forums, chats with folks I met in London earlier this year - people are a lot less positive about our motley duo than they were in, say, 2010 or 2015. It hurts watching others do all the things we cannot do, show all the ambition our lot never have done.

This place and r/coys might be the last places on the internet where the vast majority is still pro-Levy and pro-ENIC. Elsewhere, it's shrinking - TFC has a running 'Levy In/Levy Out' poll that hit roughly 2/3rds in versus 1/3rd out at the start of the season, and presumably it's gotten worse since then.

Give it another five trophyless years, and it will have been a full quarter of a century since Alan Sugar and the bad days of the 1990's with almost nothing to show for it. That excuse will have worn thin.
I don't think the "Levy Out" numbers are quite as high as you think.

You're the exception so far in that you're the first person I've heard from who holds that opinion along with the ability to construct a sentence or even a coherent thought.

Last edited:

You're the exception so far in that you're the first person I've heard from who holds that opinion along with the ability to construct a sentence or even a coherent thought.

There not, just wishful thinking on his behalf.

You're the exception so far in that you're the first person I e heard from who holds that opinion along with the ability to construct a sentence or even a coherent thought.

Like I said, I freely admit I don't have hard data on it. I'm fairly confident it's still a minority - maybe even a minority under a third of the fanbase.

All I can say anecdotally is, there are more now than there were before. Not just in absolute numbers (hell, there are more Spurs fans now in general than at any point previously), but as a proportion of the fanbase, based on the frequency of ENIC Out stuff I come across. And I don't filter for it - quite the opposite, I generally enjoy being here in a place where people mostly think the opposite. But regardless, I'm seeing it more.

Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not sure I'm all that different to the other ENIC Out folks. I'm just here, whereas most of them are not - they're at TFC, Twitter, Spurscommunity, VitalSpurs, and so on. And in the stadium, before some wag starts up on that. ;)

I take it you were one of the £160 donators?

Won't tell. :)

In all seriousness, no. Like I said, I don't support embarrassing the club during an NLD. Would be different if it were against Bournemouth or whatever (and for those ones, you bet your b*llocks I'm joining - sounds like this group plans to keep going) but it's wrong to expose our massive problems to the world when we have to pull together to stand any chance against Scum.

Said as much to these blokes on Twitter as well. There's a time to show Levy up for his penny-pinching, it isn't this fudging weekend.

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not sure I'm all that different to the other ENIC Out folks. I'm just here, whereas most of them are not - they're at TFC, Twitter, Spurscommunity, VitalSpurs, and so on. And in the stadium, before some wag starts up on that. ;)
....All the places people go to atrophy their brains.

Like I said, I freely admit I don't have hard data on it. I'm fairly confident it's still a minority - maybe even a minority under a third of the fanbase.

All I can say anecdotally is, there are more now than there were before. Not just in absolute numbers (hell, there are more Spurs fans now in general than at any point previously), but as a proportion of the fanbase, based on the frequency of ENIC Out stuff I come across. And I don't filter for it - quite the opposite, I generally enjoy being here in a place where people mostly think the opposite. But regardless, I'm seeing it more.

I honestly believe the Jose out gang Is about 2/3 of our fan base
The ENIC out gang about 1/3
At least with the Jose out gang they can throw names out there for alternatives

From where we were to where we are now and people can still complain.. its hard to comprehend!

Best stadium, best training ground, up there competing for 10+ plus now and people still want some kind of Championship Manager cheat mode scenario where we blow everyone away artificially just so they can have banter for a brief moment and say we are the best.
Seriously, we are in a bad patch (relatively speaking... Compared to recent years, not compared to 95% of other clubs), It happens, it can't always be improvement on improvement each season, That's just unrealistic. Every club has peaks and troughs, Even United and Arse couldn't keep it up and are rebuilding after some bricky years.
I will settle for 2 steps forward, 1 step back if it means long term we are well equipped to compete at the top for the next couple of decades etc.
I mean who would you rather have... Stan Kronke? Mike Ashley? Dildo Bros? Wigan owners that apparently don't even exist!?
No club is perfect, I dont even want it to be, but I'm so proud of the Spurs we have become under Enic/Levy, could we have done some things different? Of course there have been mistakes, not refreshing the squad or not going balls out for certain targets due to wage restrictions for a long time etc. But you know, maybe that balancing act has got us to the new training ground, new stadium and potentially greater long term income far quicker than many thought possible.

I know its hard to be patient. I have no idea if the Mourinho experiment will work or not. But at least give him a transfer window, see if the club back him and he gets what he wants, see if there is improvement and go from there. If he doesn't get what he wants and next season is more of the same then yeah, fill yer boots!

It’s just not thought through, there is no possible positive outcome from any of this.

What is their best case scenario, ENIC decide to sell? So all investment stops until a company with enough money to afford us shows up. But a company with that amount of money available is going to have exactly the same pragmatism as ENIC.

Another alternative of course is that a take over gets funded by a charlatan who doesn’t actually have the money and we end up like Wigan.

Lastly, it could be a wealthy criminal reputation washing who brings some short term success before being murdered or imprisoned leaving us in the brick long term.

I’ll stick with Levy thanks.

Back