• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

If they can't raise the cash for a plane, perhaps they could go for a racing pigeon and send Levy a pair of binoculars.
Stop that pigeon (now).

Last edited:
From where we were to where we are now and people can still complain.. its hard to comprehend!

Best stadium, best training ground, up there competing for 10+ plus now and people still want some kind of Championship Manager cheat mode scenario where we blow everyone away artificially just so they can have banter for a brief moment and say we are the best.
Seriously, we are in a bad patch (relatively speaking... Compared to recent years, not compared to 95% of other clubs), It happens, it can't always be improvement on improvement each season, That's just unrealistic. Every club has peaks and troughs, Even United and Arse couldn't keep it up and are rebuilding after some bricky years.
I will settle for 2 steps forward, 1 step back if it means long term we are well equipped to compete at the top for the next couple of decades etc.
I mean who would you rather have... Stan Kronke? Mike Ashley? Dildo Bros? Wigan owners that apparently don't even exist!?
No club is perfect, I dont even want it to be, but I'm so proud of the Spurs we have become under Enic/Levy, could we have done some things different? Of course there have been mistakes, not refreshing the squad or not going balls out for certain targets due to wage restrictions for a long time etc. But you know, maybe that balancing act has got us to the new training ground, new stadium and potentially greater long term income far quicker than many thought possible.

I know its hard to be patient. I have no idea if the Mourinho experiment will work or not. But at least give him a transfer window, see if the club back him and he gets what he wants, see if there is improvement and go from there. If he doesn't get what he wants and next season is more of the same then yeah, fill yer boots!
This.

I'd imagine the closer you get to the top of the mountain the harder the final steps are to take. Probably because as you near the top you're not alone. You bump into othe behemoth clubs, some on cheat mode, some the biggest clubs in the world.

So regardless of the things that you think you are doing wrong, even if you were doing everything right, they are still there in your way, they are not going to lie down, and probably have a setup just as good as yours with just as good people planning their dominance.

So how do you surpass them. You get lucky in a cup? You luck out with a above and beyond manager? You luck out with a crop of exceptional academy players? You outgun them financially for transfers and wages? You hope they have a downturn?

The problem with many of those routes is it's down to luck and/or hope. The one that isn't is to outgun them financially (as it appears this is related to success). The problem with that is City Chelsea PSG Madrid are financially doped (money mistakes means nothing to them, it will to you) then others like Utd Barca Bayern have deep pockets and an attraction that can trump you.

The problem I have with the 'Levy out' gonads is it simply boils down to 'get your f.cking cheque book out Levy ...you tight clam' 1. This doesn't take into account (or even appreciate) where we are on the mountain and the opponent's we are up against, and 2. The outgun them approach sadly has a list of casualties that have sunk to levels that would see half these bells never bother turning up if we sunk that low. (Leeds, Villa, Sunderland, Forest, Portsmouth, Stoke Valencia Seville, Deportivo....)..Liverpool have done well, spent big, but they are a big club to start with and had a £130m sale that helped. Even Arsenal are feeling the pince.

I think Levy has realised this a long time ago. Football is a minefield if you make the business side too emotional. There's no quick way, new way to the top table (beyond doping), the only sustained way of being there for the long term and with a chance to surpass them, is quite simply, you become them.

Last edited:
I honestly believe the Jose out gang Is about 2/3 of our fan base
The ENIC out gang about 1/3
At least with the Jose out gang they can throw names out there for alternatives

2/3 - not sure

just some angry people shouting about the style of play we haven’t had since Everton away, even that was a one off that season

I very much doubt those complaining about ENIC or Levy in particular are doing so based purely on this season. They have been situ for over a decade now which has been enough time to one to an opinion.

I'm fairly negative of Levy for a number reasons and honestly this particular season hasn't added to or diminished my criticism of him.

No doubt a lot of the fan base are extremely reactionary (as are many football fans), but not all of the criticism is sourced from that. I can speak for myself and mine is not.

This is what we should crowdfund

Photo-Funia-1594469400.jpg

I very much doubt those complaining about ENIC or Levy in particular are doing so based purely on this season. They have been situ for over a decade now which has been enough time to one to an opinion.

I'm fairly negative of Levy for a number reasons and honestly this particular season hasn't added to or diminished my criticism of him.

No doubt a lot of the fan base are extremely reactionary (as are many football fans), but not all of the criticism is sourced from that. I can speak for myself and mine is not.

If you've not been happy with Spurs over the last 10 years then I would be seriously shocked! I dont think any other club in the country has organically grown and improved as much as we have.

*Again, lots of mistakes have been made along the way, of course they have. But still, How many clubs have dropped like a stone in the last 10 years.

If you've not been happy with Spurs over the last 10 years then I would be seriously shocked! I dont think any other club in the country has organically grown and improved as much as we have.

*Again, lots of mistakes have been made along the way, of course they have. But still, How many clubs have dropped like a stone in the last 10 years.

can you be happy with the growth and tinkled off at the amount of missed chances to push on due to ENIC ?

because there has been plenty of those which have hindered

Well there are always going to be a section of fans who dislike the chairman ( but if anyone believes its 1/3 of the supporters they are living in cloud cuckoo land). We live in a world where so many folks want it ( IT could be anything) and WE want it now. The main bitch is that Levy does not spend enough money and is only here to fill his own pockets, i/we should really feel sorry for those who think that because they will never be satisfied because they will always want one more signing.

I always wonder just how many of these dissatisfied fans were around during the 90's and saw just how close this club were to being broke and falling into the grubby hands of the crook Maxwell ( and who knows we may have lost club for good). Since ENIC arrived this club has been on a upward track and a lot of fans who joined in for the ride are mostly the same ones who bitch now.

This club is on the verge of great things ( i really believe that) we have the facilities that are second to NONE and have been going forward to achieving those great things, we have hit a blip ( no doubt about that) but to hear some of the fanbase ( a small minority) we are rubbish/crap/going downhill etc and its all down to ENIC. Its a sign of the time i guess when the call is " I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW". Sad world.

Personally I'm supportive of Levy. The club has made massive strides under his leadership.

There are things which I think he could do better, in particular being prepared to cut our losses on players when they no longer fit or are wanted rather than holding out for a price which we're never going to realistically get, but on the whole we've progressed massively under him and he's done more right than wrong.

The last 5-10 years have been tough as we've had to finance the stadium and that has clearly held back spending on players, but we're in a decent position now once we get past the virus and can actually make money from the stadium

Well there are always going to be a section of fans who dislike the chairman ( but if anyone believes its 1/3 of the supporters they are living in cloud cuckoo land). We live in a world where so many folks want it ( IT could be anything) and WE want it now. The main bitch is that Levy does not spend enough money and is only here to fill his own pockets, i/we should really feel sorry for those who think that because they will never be satisfied because they will always want one more signing.

I always wonder just how many of these dissatisfied fans were around during the 90's and saw just how close this club were to being broke and falling into the grubby hands of the crook Maxwell ( and who knows we may have lost club for good). Since ENIC arrived this club has been on a upward track and a lot of fans who joined in for the ride are mostly the same ones who bitch now.

This club is on the verge of great things ( i really believe that) we have the facilities that are second to NONE and have been going forward to achieving those great things, we have hit a blip ( no doubt about that) but to hear some of the fanbase ( a small minority) we are rubbish/crap/going downhill etc and its all down to ENIC. Its a sign of the time i guess when the call is " I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW". Sad world.

Well said, sir. Well said indeed. The entitlement and instant gratification requirement of some fans simply beggars belief. Those “Levy/Enic/Mourinho Out” clowns are simply upsetting and unsettling the team. Now is the time for us all to come together - as SUPPORTERS- and rally behind the club.

Let’s see the direction of travel at the end of next season before rushing to judgement.

which an old head could have helped with, we just didn’t look out side the box because Levy sees sell on

We've signed loads of old heads under Levy, we also have multiple international captains in the squad. We've had World Cup winners, Champions League winners, multiple league winners.

We've signed loads of old heads under Levy, we also have multiple international captains in the squad. We've had World Cup winners, Champions League winners, multiple league winners.

We certainly haven’t signed loads (maybe when he first arrived) and we certainly didn’t sign loads when mopo was here.

We certainly haven’t signed loads (maybe when he first arrived) and we certainly didn’t sign loads when mopo was here.

Under Poch,

Alderweireld
Moura
Sissoko
Wanyama
Llorente
Vorm
Aurier
Fazio

Most of whom had one trophies in other leagues.

Before Poch,

Soldado
Paulinho
Lloris
Verts
Dempsey
Adebayor
Parker
Saha
Friedel
Nelsen
VDV