• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dane Scarlett

Nice goals. A near post header, out muscling the defender.
And a Harry Kane special where you stand up the defender, jink left and instead of curling the left footer, you blat it through his legs near post.
Goals are on Twitter

4 goals already this season, I could easily see him hitting 20 in all competition

Perfect loan - they love him, he loves it there. Chuffed for the lad, and it's key we keep giving him experiences next season - send him out on loan again, don't let him stagnate on our bench.

Kid needs to play, and if they go up, I'd love for us to loan him straight back to Pompey to experience Championship footie, if they'll have him.

And a Harry Kane special where you stand up the defender, jink left and instead of curling the left footer, you blat it through his legs near post.
Goals are on Twitter

Paste it in!

Last edited:
Goals are on Twitter
Thanks for the link :rolleyes:

2 big goals today. It was a key match for Portsmouth and he stepped up and delivered the goals. He will be Kane’s replacement in future, hopefully they’ll get some time to play together first.

Good to see him playing well, needs more games to keep improving and i hope he gets loaned out next season as well.

Sure he will. Think he's getting his confidence now you can see it in a couple of his goals. If he can keep it up maybe skipp the championship and give him a prem loan next season. Early days yet though.

Sure he will. Think he's getting his confidence now you can see it in a couple of his goals. If he can keep it up maybe skipp the championship and give him a prem loan next season. Early days yet though.

Still 18 so i would not want to see him rushed into the Prem so soon., Pressure can be a hard thing for kids and he has time on his hands so no real pressure to rush him.

I liked his first goal, lots of determination to get there first.

Back