• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

I'm in Cambridge, looking forward to the Cambridge to London stage.

You follow Cav a lot... how's the new team working out? Isn't Renshaw with him again? Are you expecting the sprint rivals to be too good this year or can Cav still pick up a few stages over the next few years to break the record?

I'm in Cambridge, looking forward to the Cambridge to London stage.

You follow Cav a lot... how's the new team working out? Isn't Renshaw with him again? Are you expecting the sprint rivals to be too good this year or can Cav still pick up a few stages over the next few years to break the record?

I do not think cav will get the record now but i would hope he can pick up stages, with Kittel about we will see some real good racing. The lead out is getting better he also has Pettachi with him now as well.

Should be some good racing to look forward to and i expect cav to be fresher this year without the giro in his legs.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wiggins-to-make-strade-bianche-debut?

Team sky have under used Thomas he really could be a great classics rider.

Porte will win Paris -Nice

And with a flater finish cav could do the Milan- san Remo I was in San Remo 2 summers ago and cycled the last climb which they took out this year because of the land slides and let me tell you it is an absolute c*nt of a climb small and sharp just how I hate them.

Eating my words a very impressive Paris-Nice from Sky and Thomas so far.

I dont see it like that its really a second class field compared to the Tirreno Adriatico. From my viewing of it G has been let hold the jersey nothing more.
He'll never be a GT contender.

Meanwhile Contador is back. Best performance in a top field since his ban today.

I dont see it like that its really a second class field compared to the Tirreno Adriatico. From my viewing of it G has been let hold the jersey nothing more.
He'll never be a GT contender.

Meanwhile Contador is back. Best performance in a top field since his ban today.

He is not a GT rider he should be a classics rider like a Gilbert.

He is not a GT rider he should be a classics rider like a Gilbert.

I dont think he has the bike handling skills or the fearless mentality to be a top classics rider.
Everything has to go perfectly to plan for him to win (and there's is always a plan before hand). Its because of his track background.

Someone like Gilbert or Boonen can read the race during the race without race radio and be in the right place at the right time and go at the right time.

ha I know what you mean, apart from cav do any of our cyclists have road handling skills? Thomas has all the physical attributes to be a good classics rider. Thought sky would use Eisel more as well.

ha I know what you mean, apart from cav do any of our cyclists have road handling skills? Thomas has all the physical attributes to be a good classics rider. Thought sky would use Eisel more as well.

Stannard's definitely the one.
Cav's train is back looking good today. Got concerned when he got lost in the sprint the last day.

Im going for Sagan this weekend in The San Remo, would love it to be cav, but Sagan this guy is going to be the greatest cyclist of all time.

Will find a stream and watch it, should be good. I love Italy.

Well Sagan was outstanding today, this guy is like the tiger woods of cycling a once in a generation rider.

Very good ride by Thomas, maybe Brailsford and Sky are finally learning.

Got the letter through from TFL about the Tour De France coming through the top of my road (along Woodford High Road) on the route down through Stratford

Got the letter through from TFL about the Tour De France coming through the top of my road (along Woodford High Road) on the route down through Stratford

Means you should get your road resurfaced which if it has as many pot holes as around my way is a good thing for you.

Back