• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

bbc2 froome like the rest of the british squad given up already, not worth the risk in the rain to injure themselves, wish i has inside info from the british team cos i would have layed froome if i knew he did not give a **** about the worlds, someone made some money out of it.

Looking good for gilbert.

Typical team sky one day classic performance.
Nibali was unlucky but thats cyclings.
There's gonna be some huge attacks coming up now.

They really are all about the tours, bit ssad really. Im hoping for Edvald Boasson Hagen but i doubt it.

You cant control a one day race. Its all about race craft and making the right decisions on the bike not from the ds's car.
I'd love to see a huge attack from Betancur on the climb.

Glad Rui Costa won that after he sacrificed his top ten place in the Tour during the summer. It was pretty funny Nibali expecting Valverde to chase down his Movistar teammate when he attacked.

I was so close with purito(j. rodriguez) winning it, glad i did not make a bet though ... I still think sagan's chances of winning a major tour are the same as a bag of money dropping over my head in the next 5 minutes...

Interesting enough tour route. Definitely suited to a climber.
Leaving the time trial until the very end will make it really entertaining up until the point Froome blows everyone away in the TT.
I can see the likes of Tony Martin and Cancellara giving the tour a miss this year.

Interesting enough tour route. Definitely suited to a climber.
Leaving the time trial until the very end will make it really entertaining up until the point Froome blows everyone away in the TT.
I can see the likes of Tony Martin and Cancellara giving the tour a miss this year.

Martin has not had a good tour for a few years, he should focus on the classics.

thinking about the cambridge to london stage, i've cycled a lot of those roads and some are very narrow for the TdF

nice, I have a specialized, very happy with it

I'm only 33 but I probably dress like Chiches 40 year olds, it's all about the bibs

which is..............?

246289-mantyhose.jpg

Back