• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

Kane was injury prone there before he sorted them out. Maddison has similar issues. If an area of the body is weak it can go in training or matches, don't see the difference really.
He wasn’t
Contact injuries are not a sign of being injury prone
It’s a sign that your getting kicked
Kanes angles aren’t weak. It’s what happens when you get tackled or fouled
Now lamela… very different

This from Transfermarkt is interesting and provides hope for next season and even more so once the squad is more filled out.

"Postecoglou’s philosophy deserves praise as it’s overwhelmingly positive but players are susceptible to picking up injuries. Van de Ven’s hamstring issue wasn’t uncommon for a player under Postecoglou with Kyogo Furuhashi, Albian Ajeti and Reo Hatate all suffering similar injuries at Celtic. Acclimatising to Postecolgou’s demands heightens the likelihood of certain muscular injuries and the Tottenham boss has even accepted this himself. “[The hamstring injuries] are obviously something we want to get on top of but it’s not new to me either,” Postecoglou conceded early-on in his Celtic tenure. “The way we play I kind of understand, and have done at the clubs I’ve been at, that the beginnings are always difficult. We play differently and train differently and it takes players time to adjust to that and along the way we obviously pay a price. But the one thing I’ve never done, and I won’t do in my whole career, is compromise the football team we want to be because we are not quite ready to be there. I’d rather sort-of keep going at the pace we are going and it means we are going to have some casualties along the way and lose a few.”

Link to the whole article.

I had a feeling when I saw the challenge in the first half of the Everton game on him. He didnt appear to be moving freely after that.

Back