• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

You can't draw anything meaningful from just looking at it from a number of fouls vs cards recieved angle - fouls aren't all the same, some are worthy of a card some aren't

Maybe not, but when you do that at a club level you see a similar number, Spurs IIRC is 4 fouls -> card, other clubs 10-12 fouls -> card

We can't catch a break can we? Also that will be the last time I pipe up with what I have heard regarding injuries. Dier incoming then I guess?

We just needed our back four to stay fit for a couple more games and get a new body through the door in January but alas , the injury curse has struck again.

Seems to be pretty bad across the league to be fair. Haven't seen the data but wonder if there is an increase and what's driving it? More games, VAR, something else?
Some teams like us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been badly hit but plenty of others getting a normal dose whilst the likes of woolwich and west ham have hardly any.

If Arsenal win the league a lot of it will be there spine not being injury prone. I hope we target players with clean injury records from now on.

If Arsenal win the league a lot of it will be there spine not being injury prone. I hope we target players with clean injury records from now on.
You can’t do that
It’s not something that follows though club to club or player to player

Remember Kanes ankles and people claiming he is injury prone… he got injured playing in contact. That hapoens

Now lamela or Lo Celso… they are different. Players who get injured in training are an issue for me.

You can’t do that
It’s not something that follows though club to club or player to player

Remember Kanes ankles and people claiming he is injury prone… he got injured playing in contact. That hapoens

Now lamela or Lo Celso… they are different. Players who get injured in training are an issue for me.
Kane was injury prone there before he sorted them out. Maddison has similar issues. If an area of the body is weak it can go in training or matches, don't see the difference really.

Back