• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

Indeed...and yes, Conte has said a few times since South East Asia that he is talking to CR about that line and how to know moments in games. To be fair, he was generally walked the line very well, especially when on a yellow. There have been some moments already this season which have made me wince.
Exactly, I expect players that straddle the edge to color outside the lines but Romero somehow stays within the bounds 95% of the time. Others have mentioned how cool he is so not much more to add there. It makes him more exciting to watch too since he's about active defending and not sitting back passively. For me, that's great and as @metalgear said, hopefully he's not injury prone.

Exactly, I expect players that straddle the edge to color outside the lines but Romero somehow stays within the bounds 95% of the time. Others have mentioned how cool he is so not much more to add there. It makes him more exciting to watch too since he's about active defending and not sitting back passively. For me, that's great and as @metalgear said, hopefully he's not injury prone.
On the edge and colouring outside the lines. I love that metaphor!

We don't get the benefit of hearing him speak English but if we did I think his football philosophy is probably something along the lines of "Have it, you slag".

Back