• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Its not really

Its ok to ruin the prospects of the millions of young in society or someone losing their home is a small price to pay so long as you get to spend Christmas with Granny in a warm house next year? Hardly the height of selflessness

I have to agree with this. It is sad but I think life should go on as normal as can. The old and dingdong need to stay home.

You're being deliberately inflammatory and skewing the facts. Clearly on a wind up.

Average life expectancy in the UK is 81, average age of death from Covid 82, fact.

The NHS decides in a normal year who is economically viable for treatment based on life expectancy, my view is no different to any year by the same merit, I do not cry when they prioritise the health of the younger for expensive treatment over a 70 to 80 year old so why would I be such a hypocrite any other year? Maybe its something that you are consistently campaigning about but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Do you actually believe that lockdowns don't reduce infection rates?

If done a the very start of the virus and done properly it would have worked. Releasing people back into society to catch the virus and then tell them to stay home again for a month where the virus is likely to incubate and spread more which seems to be the case with how the UK handle it then no.

But we are not at that stage so its all just theory, the UK is where the UK is today, the ifs buts and maybes are not relevant or helpful

I'm not sure how thinking someone might park their self interest for a bit leads to your scenario...but as you were.

Talksport will give you a call in the morning.

If you class millions of peoples education, ability to work and social impact as self interest then I would suggest you are more Adrian Durham than anyone

If you class millions of peoples education, ability to work and social impact as self interest then I would suggest you are more Adrian Durham than anyone
'You' ..as in me? You can misrepresent what I'm saying all you like. If you think, I think, sending your kids to school or getting back to work safely is self interested behaviour, then sorry you're making stuff up .

'You' ..as in me? You can misrepresent what I'm saying all you like. If you think, I think, sending your kids to school or getting back to work safely is self interested behaviour, then sorry you're making stuff up .

It is not my fault if you are not more specific when making sweeping statements

Back