• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

English ‘cases’ have fallen by a THIRD in two weeks ( Thursday to Thursday numbers )

Daily testing is not the same as how many people in the country currently have the virus. For that you look at the ons and symptom study. Daily testing misses about half the cases. Simply because we have a lot of mild or asymptomatic cases that people don't get tested for. At the moment the amount of people in the uk with covid is the highest it's ever been but the number of new cases has started to fall. So the number of people currently infected will start falling probably tomorrow.

As i've said since august. The amount of cases doesn't matter it is amount of people in hospital because of covid.

English ‘cases’ have fallen by a THIRD in two weeks ( Thursday to Thursday numbers )

Let’s see how it goes as the schools return. The average weekly figure for deaths is at its highest since last March. It would be good to see that starting to fall too.

As Van Tam said yesterday, we’re moving towards the end of the pandemic in the UK, but it’s not clear how the winter will play out.

Let’s see how it goes as the schools return. The average weekly figure for deaths is at its highest since last March. It would be good to see that starting to fall too.

As Van Tam said yesterday, we’re moving towards the end of the pandemic in the UK, but it’s not clear how the winter will play out.
Same as every other winter people will get ill from colds/flu/pnuemonia/bronchitis

It will be another 3-4 weeks before deaths start to fall.

upload_2021-11-5_12-24-9.png

Same as every other winter people will get ill from colds/flu/pnuemonia/bronchitis

Everyone I know is completely wiped out at the moment by a non-Covid virus (aka 'the worst cold ever'). Letting cold and flu immunity wane last winter is having a big effect on the population. This cold virus actually seems to have more sever symptoms than Covid for most.

Everyone I know is completely wiped out at the moment by a non-Covid virus (aka 'the worst cold ever'). Letting cold and flu immunity wane last winter is having a big effect on the population. This cold virus actually seems to have more sever symptoms than Covid for most.
Mrs has been laid up in bed for 3 days now, she is testing negative for Covid every day as you say immunity from normal winter illnesses has pretty much fallen off a cliff

Mrs has been laid up in bed for 3 days now, she is testing negative for Covid every day as you say immunity from normal winter illnesses has pretty much fallen off a cliff

Me and most people at my work have had the 7-10 days of quite extreme exhaustion, with a little but fairly minimal nose and throat stuff, one. But not one positive Covid test.

Back