• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

As i say, the swine flu rollout was stopped due to deaths and bad reactions occurring. A vaccine or other medicine is there to stop deaths. If deaths and bad reactions occur, then what usually happens is that they are taken out of use.
We could talk all day about numbers who've had the virus vs vaccine; one number may be overinflated and one may be underreported.
Given all that, what kind of number of deaths would make this vaccine not fit for use (let alone not fit to be pushed onto EVERYONE to take before they can participate in certain parts of society via vaccine mandates etc)?

Any country which is rolling out vaccine passports/Covid passes etc.
So that's Lithuania, Australia, New Zealand, USA (though certain States are fighting against the Federal mandates) and, if we go to 'phase 2', here in the UK.
Care home staff are about to be subject to mandated vaccines and Sajid Javid is 'seriously considering' making vaccines mandatory for all NHS staff..

Given the fact that having the vaccine doesn't stop you getting it or transmitting it (see here: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ely-unjabbed-infect-cohabiters-study-suggests and here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59077036), you'd have to think at best this was madness...

Any medicine is evaluated on benefits v risks. Each country will have their own health organisation that will decide what that level is.

Vaccine passports aren't mandates. Person still has a choice. Admittedly i might have been pkssed off by the idiot antivaxxers spewing crap over the last few months and acting like total tacos. But i don't think anybody should be forced to take a vaccine. I do think careworkers should be required to though.

Shock!

China reporting a total of 109,850 cases and 4,849 deaths over the entire pandemic is an absolute joke!

I don't believe there numbers to be accurate but they did quash it. Which leaves them in the situation they are now. Their vax isn't that effective, they have little natursl immunity in the population. Delta is magnitudes worse in contagiousness than the original strain. So every outbreak they have to lock down. While the rest of the world moves on.

According to the economist. Estimated deaths in china between 150k and 1.7m.

Some scientist waaaaaay back last year was on tele saying if you worked out the contagious rate versus population and fact China were host country that their figure would be huge

Back