• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

You know that If a variant evades the vaccine there will be another national lockdown?

How many more lockdowns can the country realistically afford? Fully supported the other lockdowns both local and national, but each one carries a cost to both mental health and to the economy. It’s unlikely we will ever completely rid ourselves of this horrible virus which means we will need to learn to live with it like we do with the flu. And I do believe a lot of people are jaded with lockdowns now. We’ve lost more than a year of our lives to try and tackle this thing. You only live once.

as expert says Indian variant 'could push hospitalisations back to January levels'

I could win the Euro Millions, I could not though

Anything prefixed with “could” or “if” is best ignored IMO - not sure why they are so keen on communicating non-facts all the time.

As the saying goes; If my auntie had gonad*s, I’d be Kim Kardashian.

People opposed to an NHS app having your vaccine record on it must also be annoyed that the NHS holds their medical records?

Interesting. I take it you think the NHS app should also hold your penis size measurements taken at your last general health check? Or perhaps your HIV or other STD results?
I mean those are held by the NHS as well aren't they?

Perhaps Health insurance companies should have access to your health details via the NHS App too, i mean that will only make them be able to charge monthly premiums appropriately over time so your charges go up and down as your regular BP and cholesterol readings do...

Anything prefixed with “could” or “if” is best ignored IMO - not sure why they are so keen on communicating non-facts all the time.

As the saying goes; If my auntie had gonad*s, I’d be Kim Kardashian.

As i said months ago, elements in the Goverment/Science establishment are as hooked on lockdowns like Shaun Ryder was on Heroin in the 90s...any excuse to prolong such power will be rolled out quicker than any variants are discovered. No doubt there'll be an Eton or Alaskan variant discovered soon enough..

As i said months ago, elements in the Goverment/Science establishment are as hooked on lockdowns like Shaun Ryder was on Heroin in the 90s...any excuse to prolong such power will be rolled out quicker than any variants are discovered. No doubt there'll be an Eton or Alaskan variant discovered soon enough..

The Eton virus is already all too well established in this country and shows no sign of abating...

Interesting. I take it you think the NHS app should also hold your penis size measurements taken at your last general health check? Or perhaps your HIV or other STD results?
I mean those are held by the NHS as well aren't they?

Perhaps Health insurance companies should have access to your health details via the NHS App too, i mean that will only make them be able to charge monthly premiums appropriately over time so your charges go up and down as your regular BP and cholesterol readings do...

How are these things even connected?

How are these things even connected?

Are those things i mentioned not NHS Records?

You said "People opposed to an NHS app having your vaccine record on it must also be annoyed that the NHS holds their medical records?"

So i assumed that by default you felt an NHS app showing one's vaccine record should be ok given that 'the NHS holds their medical records", so therefore the NHS app can show those other things as well "the NHS holds their medical records'...did i misinterpret your post?

Are those things i mentioned not NHS Records?

You said "People opposed to an NHS app having your vaccine record on it must also be annoyed that the NHS holds their medical records?"

So i assumed that by default you felt an NHS app showing one's vaccine record should be ok given that 'the NHS holds their medical records", so therefore the NHS app can show those other things as well "the NHS holds their medical records'...did i misinterpret your post?

You think the NHS doesn't have your medical records and only your GP does? Do you object to them knowing your penis size? I mean it's a digital record on a compute with Internet connection.

Reactions: DTA
You think the NHS doesn't have your medical records and only your GP does? Do you object to them knowing your penis size? I mean it's a digital record on a compute with Internet connection.

I know exactly what NHS knows, doesn't know etc.

My question was to you about whether you'd be fine with those details i mentioned being made available on the NHS App or not..

I know exactly what NHS knows, doesn't know etc.

My question was to you about whether you'd be fine with those details i mentioned being made available on the NHS App or not..

If it was a condition to allow me to travel and participate in events then of course. But please have my 7 inches when erect in brackets comment hard coded. I won't accept otherwise.

Reactions: DTA
If it was a condition to allow me to travel and participate in events then of course. But please have my 7 inches when erect in brackets comment hard coded. I won't accept otherwise.

I see...should us knowing that you are 7 inches when erect be a condition for you to be able to travel and participate in events (other than bukkake of course)?
Where do you draw the line?

You are proving why you are analogy was so ridiculous.

No i don't think i am. If you say showing vaccine status on an NHS app is fine "because the NHS holds our medical records" then you should be fine with an NHS App being able to hold anything related to your health/healthcare history.

I'm happy to hear where you draw the line though

The Indian variant is not everywhere. And we are still averaging 2000 cases a day. So the infection rate has flattened even though the deadly new variant that spreads more is everywhere? Look I'm no anti lockdown person but some of the fear mongering from the independent Sage types is criminal.

Independent SAGE are just a bunch of attention seekers really, plenty of people are able to give their opinion and be taken seriously without forming a pressure group.

I read somewhere that in the SAGE group (or perhaps Independent SAGE) the make-up was something like as follows:

- 1 Medically trained Doctor
- 40 (odd) behavioral scientists
- 1 Communist

All the scaremongering and yet the deaths are pretty much at zero and hospital admissions and cases are down on 7 days ago

upload_2021-5-19_16-34-19.png

Back