• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

No i don't think i am. If you say showing vaccine status on an NHS app is fine "because the NHS holds our medical records" then you should be fine with an NHS App being able to hold anything related to your health/healthcare history.

I'm happy to hear where you draw the line though

How’s about you just don’t download the app.

How’s about you just don’t download the app.

Don't worry, I haven't and won't; i was just challenging the notion that medical records should just be available on the NHS App "just because" the NHS holds medical information on a person and i was curious to find out where a line is drawn..

Don't worry, I haven't and won't; i was just challenging the notion that medical records should just be available on the NHS App "just because" the NHS holds medical information on a person and i was curious to find out where a line is drawn..

You are OK to have your medical records available on an online database but not on a device you have and an app you can see. Cool.

Haha, i see how you could slip very easily into GDPR breaches very frequently.
I'll leave it there.

Edit - P.S. - What online database??

Unlikely to run into any DPA issues as you give consent when setting up a profile on the app.

We have our bank accounts on our phones.
I dare many people have their payslips and NI no's somewhere on their phone too.

Unlikely to run into any DPA issues as you give consent when setting up a profile on the app.

We have our bank accounts on our phones.
I dare many people have their payslips and NI no's somewhere on their phone too.

Depends on when consent was asked for: it seems that the NHS app has been updated to include details such as mental health history, lifestyle, ethnic origin, biometric data, history of criminal behavior (plus alleged criminal behavior!). Wasn't the NHS app something people were asked to download to book appointments and show your covid-19 vaccination history? Did the privacy notice when it was being downloaded really tell the user that this was also what the app would do?

Situation creep imo...

Depends on when consent was asked for: it seems that the NHS app has been updated to include details such as mental health history, lifestyle, ethnic origin, biometric data, history of criminal behavior (plus alleged criminal behavior!). Wasn't the NHS app something people were asked to download to book appointments and show your covid-19 vaccination history? Did the privacy notice when it was being downloaded really tell the user that this was also what the app would do?

Situation creep imo...

Like a history of paranoia? Hmm now I’m worried.

Situation creep imo...
Not sure what app you're looking at but none of what you are saying is on mine

Still no real sign of the Indian Variant in the numbers, 42 deaths in the last week too and lets be honest most of those probably weren't 100% COVID related anyhow

upload_2021-5-21_16-9-33.png

Back