• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Anyone been vaccinated yet?
I'm normally a pretty care-free and patient person but it's starting to get to me now, Haven't seen family and friends for months and I just want to see some progress. We have approved vaccines and a decent amount so can we please crack on with it!

I'm normally a pretty care-free and patient person but it's starting to get to me now, Haven't seen family and friends for months and I just want to see some progress. We have approved vaccines and a decent amount so can we please crack on with it!

Press conference at 5 will be of interest mate.
Hope you are doing ok. It's tough not seeing people.

I know someone administering the vaccines, and there are a few no shows every day. They said if I want one, they sometimes have them left over, and they can't keep them. Not sure if anyone can do this, but if you're desperate for one it might be worth enquiring at your local station?

You can use this to give you an "estimation" of when you might be called.
https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/vaccine-queue-uk

Obviously based only on the very basic parameters of age, occupation and health with no account taken for things like vaccine availability. But probably no less reliable than anything the government promises.

I know someone administering the vaccines, and there are a few no shows every day. They said if I want one, they sometimes have them left over, and they can't keep them. Not sure if anyone can do this, but if you're desperate for one it might be worth enquiring at your local station?

wow i'd be all over that if i were you.

From the news today it sounds like things will start ramping up pretty soon. Military involved in dispatch, GPs up and running, high street pharmacies doing jabs. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before my folks get one. Get the most vulnerable done and then deaths should start dropping drastically

Know a few over 80s in our Dorset village who have been vaccinated/are being vaccinated next week.

On that calculator why the fudge should these people jump the queue

Morbid obesity
Quite.

Attempting to live a normal.life and fractionally increasing one's chance of contagion is branded irresponsible but clogging up the NHS and massively increasing one's chances of death is just being "big boned"

Back