• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

so as mentioned have a large contingent of family on my wifes side in SA, worrying times at the moment, couple of members in hospital now and not looking positive.

Am interested to see what is said about this new strain, another SA family member just caught it and she's super cautious and was only outside with othes for a short time period. Am worried now this new strain that is far more transmissable, is more transmissable in the air. I mean, actually outdoors or airborne.
Can't you get them over here via a non-direct flight?

so as mentioned have a large contingent of family on my wifes side in SA, worrying times at the moment, couple of members in hospital now and not looking positive.

Am interested to see what is said about this new strain, another SA family member just caught it and she's super cautious and was only outside with othes for a short time period. Am worried now this new strain that is far more transmissable, is more transmissable in the air. I mean, actually outdoors or airborne.

Sorry to hear that. It must be very worrying for your wife, especially being so far away. Fingers crossed for them.

More people were recorded dead from covid in the UK today than have died during the course of the entire pandemic in Australia.

If anyone didn’t see it I would recommend this evening’s Question Time special. There was a doctor on the panel who spoke incredibly well.

Over a 1,000 UK residents die in a single day and the 'Xmas effect' won't have even kicked in yet.

5216.jpg

This place is just entertainment.

amen to that. I think you’re playing a Mourinho- like role in another way Scara.

Whilst he plays the pantomine villain to distract the media from abject performances. You do the same here to distract us from our differences, as you can be so out there the rest of us think we get on.

So somehow we end up with fairly rounded and useful discussions without overmoderation. Long may it continue.

Back