• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Sorry mate no, politicions lie all the time that is what they do, but taking us into a war on a LIE which lead to the deaths of their countrymen is far worse.

80,000+ British people dead already on Boris’s watch. Dwarfs anything Blair was responsible for.

Should certainly see an impact on death rates, given it's the oldest + care home residents that have been getting the vaccine first, and that's where the highest death numbers are.
How long would it take for that impact to be reflected?

I would say as of January. The vaccine kicks in within 14 days. I really think if all goes well we can see things looking less scary in the next 3-4 weeks

Should certainly see an impact on death rates, given it's the oldest + care home residents that have been getting the vaccine first, and that's where the highest death numbers are.
How long would it take for that impact to be reflected?
FWIW, according to this article the death rate should come down by about 40% once all those over 85 have been vaccinated so hopefully the benefits will start to become apparent in about a month’s time.

https://www.newstatesman.com/scienc...vaccines-could-rapidly-reduce-uk-s-death-rate

97502813-96E1-4C8F-AC09-A7EBBEB6A248.jpeg

I would say as of January. The vaccine kicks in within 14 days. I really think if all goes well we can see things looking less scary in the next 3-4 weeks

It'll be interesting, we'll probably see a move to reporting infection nos (we already have the past week) as the spread will still be the same and they'll want to keep Tier 4 in place for a while rather than risk a new demographic getting sick and making headlines.

So you think sending young men out to die on a lie is the same as a virus that has affected the world. You really are clutching at straws on that my friend.

And for a lie, I was a Blair fan for years but I cant believe people think intentional murder can be compared

Reactions: DTA
So you think sending young men out to die on a lie is the same as a virus that has affected the world. You really are clutching at straws on that my friend.

The economy was chosen over human life. As the ex-chief scientist said last week, there is every chance that 60,000 lives could have been saved had we acted early enough.

We’ve had lie after lie since then - and no admission of responsibility.

Plenty of countries took it seriously and have had barely any deaths. Johnson has plenty of blood on his hands.

And for a lie, I was a Blair fan for years but I cant believe people think intentional murder can be compared

I dunno, knowing people would die for a perceived worthwhile cause*, versus just not caring how many people suffer, the electorate is an inconvenience to this kakistoctacy.

As someone who voted against Blair’s labour twice, for the tories, I’d take him back now in place of this shower of brick.

*I get the argument that it was a lie at the time, but Iraq had and used them in the 80’s.

Looks like B.1.1.7 strain is already worldwide
1f30d.png
1f30e.png
1f30f.png

Back