• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Judging by what they have been saying today, ie hospital admissions near Aprils peak and new tier 4 areas on as a rapid increase of new infections as existing tier 4 areas are/were, previous lag times (2 weeks from infection to hospital) would suggest we are not even close to peak admissions from the first wave of tier 4 areas let alone the second wave of tier 4 areas announced today, so NHS...good luck:(

We really are playing catch-up and if it really is because this strain is super contagious, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that we could (like it or not) be on a sweep thru.

We are going to be pushed into a long national lockdown due to the government acting too slowly.

Again.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...r-4-now-scientists-say?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Reading another yet another variant coming from SA, magic

It's been around for a while, it's a similar change to the one here and appears to affect young people more. Caveat, SA has a far younger population than the UK and that may impact on the available data.

Lot of interesting stuff on the COVID vaccine - putting forward only one dose and maximising the number of people rather than the secondary top up dose.

Thoughts? Obvs need more science behind it but from what I’ve read anything that can provide upwards of 60% + could be positive to only give a single dose and maximise the numbers of people getting it.

Especially if proven the first dose gives 91% and the secondary tops up to 94%

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Got tested today with lateral flow, but wait are people saying 50% chance it doesn't pick up?? That's pretty high no?

Dr Mina is saying that the lateral flow tests only miss those who have such a low viral load that they’re almost certainly not contagious.

In south east Asia they even have the rapid tests available at vending machines.

Thanks for coming to the party 12 months too late China

Ep_vdGpXUAEjkoV

Lot of interesting stuff on the COVID vaccine - putting forward only one dose and maximising the number of people rather than the secondary top up dose.

Thoughts? Obvs need more science behind it but from what I’ve read anything that can provide upwards of 60% + could be positive to only give a single dose and maximise the numbers of people getting it.

Especially if proven the first dose gives 91% and the secondary tops up to 94%

I see Tony 'Attention Seeking' Blair has already been talking this up like he's a vaccine expert, if the 1st dose is high enough then sounds a good idea but they should run another trial on it first to properly see if it works like that and I guess that would be another few months.

I see Tony 'Attention Seeking' Blair has already been talking this up like he's a vaccine expert, if the 1st dose is high enough then sounds a good idea but they should run another trial on it first to properly see if it works like that and I guess that would be another few months.
Probably trying to boost his bank balance by being a vaccine consultant now

Well intended i imagine but when your actions caused the estimate loss of 2m peoples lives in the Middle East I think you need to keep schtum

Reactions: DTA

The guy who took us to war on a lie, never trust a word he says.

Reactions: DTA
Back